1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[ERROR] Alpha v0.0.2 "uncaught incorrect header check"

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by GreenSleeves, Aug 6, 2016.

1. GreenSleeves

GreenSleeves Well-Known Member Member

Tried playing the latest alpha release but couldn't. It will load about a quarter of the way and then display the following:

"An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser's JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
    Uncaught incorrect header check"

I'm in a hotel right now, so I'm on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab E, Android version 6.0.1, browsing on Chrome) but I'm able to run the character creator demo just fine. Not sure if I ever tried to run the previous alpha on my tablet or not.

2. Crimson

Crimson New Member Staff

I've been occasionally seeing this error when I attempt to run a new build of the game for the first time. Each time, reloading once or twice has fixed the error for me. I think it may be an already addressed bug in Unity. I'm still working with a late beta version of Unity and need to update to the most recent stable release.

3. GreenSleeves

GreenSleeves Well-Known Member Member

Unfortunately, reloading has yet to remedy things. :c
    Oh well, I'll probably just have to wait a couple days until I'm on a proper computer.

4. Crimson

Crimson New Member Staff

I'll keep looking into it. There may be something I can change in our web server's configuration to fix the issue.