1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[FORUM] Any way to up my security?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Support' started by Origami, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Origami

Origami New Member Member

Hello. A long time ago I was hacked. All my email addresses and such was stolen and I had to do a lot of stuff to ensure that no one got into my steam and such.

I am a supporter of carnal souls just like everyone else. Before this forum was built all of my credentials was taken. My username my password to my Indiegogo.

With all of that taken I underwent a change in emails and I had to make a account on every website my old email was on.

Unfortunately the hacker was already hard at work..He made everyone mad within two communities (Maybe this one as well? I have no clue.) and he made everyone hate me even though I wasn't the owner of the account.

Worst part about it is. There is nothing I can do..So I have come here for guidance.

Is there a way I can increase my security for my email and my computer in general? Last thing I need is it happening again after so long of fixing everything he caused.

I use Norton Anti-Virus but I don't think that helps much.