1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoC X second head dev says hello

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by Liadri, May 20, 2021.

1. Liadri

Liadri New Member Member

Just wanted you guys to know I fully support this work you guys doing and I'm looking forward to a full playable early game release. Games like yours is what inspires us day by day to keep working on this Corruption of Champion Expac Mod.

By the by will Carnal souls feature a character viewer allowing you to see yourself change piece by piece as well as armors at all time?

[​IMG]

Dolfuss likes this.
  2. Benji

Benji Director Staff Artist Writer

Thank you, I appreciate you saying so. For visuals I'm not sure yet. Since the body system I'm working on is so complex already I'm hesitant to imagine how to make something visual work with it, but I would love to be able to.

3. daedaddy

daedaddy Well-Known Member Member

where can i find it? Im intrigued to see wats inside

4. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

Limited as it was, the character viewer was a nifty feature and I'm glad to see it's received a spiritual successor. :D

Seconded. I never really followed the third-party mods, partly because I remember them being unstable. Given I more or less gave up on TiTS, I'd love to give the OG a spin if you've ironed out its less endearing idiosyncrasies. :p

daedaddy likes this.