1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[ART] CS Inspired Characters [SFW]

Discussion in 'User-Submitted Works' started by Hyrseht, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Hyrseht

Hyrseht New Member Member

So recently I've been drawing again, and glad to be doing a little bit for a game that I'm excited to see getting an update out on progress every half a month.

Starting off, I decided to go for a Boven gal, a cleric of some description. I couldn't recall or see in the Codex if there was any distinction if Boven women having any difference in their endowments or if all had the same particular set.

Either way, she's off helping others in need, finding a way to help those less fortunate through whatever means possible. It doesn't matter if that happens to be through a few gold, some volunteer work, or being a soft shoulder to have a cry on.

Cleric-Moo.png

2. Benji

Benji Director Staff Artist Writer

Very cute. Looking great. <3

Floppyantennae and Hyrseht like this.
  3. Hyrseht

Hyrseht New Member Member

Thanks Benji. <3

Might not be the best art out there but I'd be damned if I wasn't pleased with myself, despite the struggles of getting certain anatomy correct. *Shakes a fist at those dang fingers.*

All the same, if you've ever got the time for it, I sure wouldn't mind some criticism from someone creating art in a more professional stance. It'd give me something to think about and consider for next time around, something I'd be grateful to have as a focus for improving on my quality.

4. Benji

Benji Director Staff Artist Writer

Hm! Well, I'd say the most important thing would be to try to work with better angles. This is a nice pose, it's good and dynamic, shows something happening, but would be improved from a more 3/4 angle. As it is it's a flat profile from the side, so you lose a lot of depth that way. That in itself is a large thing to master; anything else I say would just be niggles that'll improve over time regardless. You're doing great, just keep at it and try harder angles. :)

Dolfuss and Hyrseht like this.