1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

December Update

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Benji, Dec 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Benji

Benji Director Staff Artist Writer

Hey guys,

Bit late, my apologies. Work continues as mentioned last time, although everyone's been at MFF having a much-needed and much-earned break for the past few days (except myself). Crimson and I have worked out a solid plan for the demo and precisely what features we need, trimming as much fat as possible (but saving said fat for later). I've been writing for it, I think I'll be able to share something of that soon without spoiling too much.

I've also been working on art again, as much as I can do. Hip's been bad as ever, it doesn't like the cold, but I've been making steady progress. A few much-superior artist friends have been helping me with studies and learning colour better. People mentioned last time they'd like to see some of the commission and practice work, so here's a few:

(SFW)
    Old gift for my friend.
    Digital Pencil study of a friend's character.
    Another pencil-y study.
    Cyberpunky commission for a friend.

(NSFW)
    Recent painted commission.
    Commission for friend (very hyper).

I'll be taking on public commissions again soon, the goal being to assist Crimson and dig them out of a very unfortunate and difficult position. They've been in it for a while, so I think some help is long overdue. And, hopefully, getting them better situated will mean more time for us. It won't be a quick process, but it's one that needs doing. CS needs its lead dev.

Thanks everyone for the continued support, moral or monetary. I know it's difficult to have faith in something that takes so long, and it means a lot.

Until next time!

2. Shadefalcon

Shadefalcon Active Member Member

No problem Benji, thanks for sharing the pics!
    I hope Crimsons problems will work out all right!

Benji likes this.
  3. Mirran

Mirran Member Member

I must say, you are improving in detail! (as im reading forums and other your profiles regulary this year) Best wishes for you and your crew. :D I think your hearts need it to little warm up.

Floppyantennae and Benji like this.
  4. Halbadier

Halbadier New Member Member

Np dude i will always be here you know waiting with a drink in my hand waiting to try this game as always take your time.

Benji likes this.
  5. daedaddy

daedaddy Well-Known Member Member

excellent

Benji likes this.
  6. Zypher

Zypher Member Member

Hope your hip feels better and hope you stay warm!
    I quite like the art, what I can see of it, that is....
    For some reason, several of them end up taking me to 403 forbidden pages...

Benji likes this.
  7. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

I dunno if it's an FA thing since I won't make an account there even if you paid me, so I just kept refreshing until eventually it worked.

Needless to say, I liked what I saw (at least in terms of a e s t h e t i c s; can't say I have a taste for beefcake :p). I regret not taking art in school even though I doodle for fun, 'cuz I've yet to figure out how to photorealistic lighting.

Benji likes this.
  8. daedaddy

daedaddy Well-Known Member Member

has the character creation been updated at all since the first demo? im a bit curious

9. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

I've revisited it a few times and unless they updated description texts I don't think there's any substantial change.

daedaddy likes this.