Dumb Random Question Thread

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by Larry Land Lord, Sep 7, 2017.

?

hows your day going?

1. FANTASTIC :D

37.5%
  2. decent :)

62.5%
  3. bad :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Larry Land Lord

Larry Land Lord Active Member Member

in order to spice things up on this dying forum i have 3 questions for you all.

1. do you think huge bimbo lips would actually effect oral or is it just psychological?

2. why do you enjoy transformation?

and
    3. what is the weirdest fetish you can think of/have?

P.S
    random poll just to see if you guys are doing alright :D especially because of recent events

Atomicbob likes this.
  2. Akhter13

Akhter13 Member Member

1- frankly I find them off putting
    2- I like the change in individual or group dynamics it's always about the relationships. Plus "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy"
    3- personally hmmm take your pick from: ovipositing, transfer/theft or role-reversal
    for others I used to work with a man who was aroused by the smell of warm car tyres

Larry Land Lord and Atomicbob like this.
  3. FlenderSolas

FlenderSolas Active Member Member

1- While I may love it in erotic fiction, in real life I may get put off by 'em but I could be proven wrong when put to use.
    2-Two Words: FOR. SCIENCE!
    3- Feetjob, Watersports, and a Cum swapping.

4. Atomicbob

Atomicbob Active Member Member

1. I am not a big fan of bimbo-anything, really.
    2. I love TF because it spices things up. Humans are all well and good, but seeing someone turn into a dragon, a wolf, or anything like that is neat! Its why druids are my favorite class in D&D.
    3. Hoo boy. To avoid passing judgement on anybody eles's fetish, I'll simply list my own that can be seen as weird:
    -Vore/unbirth. I've been into these since I saw MiB 2 (the scene where the alien chick swallows that guy whole). I found Ekas around 7 years ago, and haven't looked back. :D
    -Possesion. I don't know where this came from, but the idea of a ghost/spirit/other spooky entities possessing people is right up my alley. Bonus points if the possesser and their host work together in a kind of symbiotic relationship. There's a dude named kirbutashi on FA that does a TON of great possession/ghost themed stuff, if anyone's interested.
    -Merging. Think 'fusion dancing' from Dragon Ball. My favorite variation of this is when someone merges with an animal, becoming an anthro version of that animal.
    -Parasites. Stems off my love of symbiotic creatures, and I have the cock worms from CoC to thank for this fetish. Anything from insects to goo/slime, as long as it needs a warm body to live in, chances are I'll like it.

Larry Land Lord likes this.
  5. Larry Land Lord

excellent use of that quote
    care to elaborate on transfer/theft?

i feel like feet jobs arent very weird anymore, its pretty common :D
    what is a cum swapping?

i can basically agree with how you feel about TFs, but i have a question for you since you like vore
    is vore still vore if it includes attribute theft? or is that something else?

P.S parasite gang
    EDIT: glad to see eveyrones doing pretty good so far :D

Atomicbob and FlenderSolas like this.
  6. FlenderSolas

Well for me it was back then, then ya know, it's my favorite little guilt pleasure now and forevermore. Usually when the receiver shares their white treasure with another receiver.

7. Larry Land Lord

isnt that all sex

8. Passerby

Passerby Active Member Member

1. Lips are just another form of mammalian nonsense. Do not want.
    2. Because it is the ultimate expression of "Mind over Matter" principle. When your mind and your body conquers all forms - you approach true mastery that is formless.
    3. Attraction to any form of flaws or disproportions: amputees, overweight, macro breasts/ass/balls/whatever. Why would anyone be attracted to some obviously unviable form, that can only conduct its miserable existence for a brief time and die in agony shortly thereafter? On the other hand I do find cybernetics (or whatever other way of active connection of living and non-living matter is available in-universe: golem grafts and whatnot) quite attractive, for replacing one's flesh with machines or adding to it - it is also a form of transformation.

Larry Land Lord and Atomicbob like this.
  9. Atomicbob

What you're describing reminds me a lot of Absorbtion, which is another one I forgot to put on the list. Absorbtion is an off-shoot of vore (I think), so the two tend to intersect a lot.

I will totally agree with you regarding cybernetics, Passerby. I remember seeing a lot of in-game ads in Deus Ex: Human Revolution that painted augments (that universe's version of cybernetics) as the epitome of grace and elegance, and I instantly fell in love with it. Beautiful, sleek, elegant, but also (depending on what kind of hardware you have) very deadly.

On a similar note, is anyone familiar with the Graft system from D&D? It essentially lets you stick different monster bits onto your character, but there are a few that are outlandish and amusing: I'll never forget the graft that replaces your character's arm with an actual snake.

Passerby and Larry Land Lord like this.
  10. Passerby

Yes, I was referring to it. And graft-centric Fleshwarper class can get Elder Secret: Secret of the Destrachan, which is one of very few ways to gain complete immunity to damage from sonic energy. And grafts cannot be stolen or destroyed. Take that, you dirty thieves and despicable rust monsters!

Atomicbob likes this.
  11. Atomicbob

I absolutely love the grafting system from 3.5, and I really hope they bring it back for 5th edition! :D

12. Passerby

Well, going on tangent, I would not hold my breath for 5th edition. It seems to be the current tendency in all gaming, computer and tabletop alike: "See that awesome thing? Let's take it, choose everything that makes it great and dumb all that down. Why? Because we firmly believe, that our customers are drooling morons." It happened with D&D, it happened with TES, it happened with WH40k, it happened with Fallout. It's getting downright offensive.

FlenderSolas likes this.
  13. FlenderSolas

To be frank, we are in an odd age where things go from zilch to friggin monumentally frightening heights of stupidity and utter trash-fire.

But, yeah, it's getting real damn insulting and offensive that it's not even funny anymore.

Passerby likes this.