1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feature/Kink Suggestions!

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by Lusetifan, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Lusetifan

Lusetifan New Member Member

This is a mixture of features and kink/fetish suggestions, for stuff I think would be interesting to see in the game and I personally would like to see as well.

One of things I would like to see is effects depending on a few things.
    To make that clear.

Being slowed down and less maneuverable should you either have a fat character or have had sex resulting in you having become heavily inflated, would be a nice little touch if you ask me and make sense. The same would count if you have to big balls because they would just get in the way of your legs.

If you have given a blowjob and gotten a facial, NPC's, enemies and friendly alike, may comment on you having some cum on your face if you do not clean it off, if you kiss them maybe comment on the taste of cum you have or stains on your clothes if they don't get cleaned.

Should you have a big enough cock, you can maybe use that as a weapon, like a blunt weapon, would like to see such a thing if you have a tail as well.

I am sure it will be in the game but I would like to see Male-Pregnancies, both the option to have it done and to do it on others. Including oviposition via laying eggs instead of just cum and hope for the best.

If you get a Taur body, should those become a thing. There will be certain things you are unable to do, such as masturbating and specific sex position, climbing certain surfaces and the likes. Or have trouble fitting properly, maybe even needing special armor for your lower half. Can also give you extra carrying capacity over other body types.
    Would be neat to have a Naga type body as well, you know the lower half becoming that of a Snake. Which can offer new options for sex and combat by coiling around them, fit into smaller spaces perhaps or make it easier to hide in trees.

Multiple limbs would be very cool as well. It would be cool if I could have four arms, maybe a extra set of eyes, multiple genitals etc. It offers options and more character customization, including new options for NPC's and species.

Unnatural growth.
    I don't have a proper name or term for that. But I have a character which have crystals growing from him. A feature I would like to see to some extend in Carnal Souls.
    It can be crystals, tentacles, chitin, carapace, spikes etc. Which can come with their own set of ups and downs.
    Chitin offers extra armor but can make you more vulnarable elsewhere from restricting armor usage to not cover certain areas. Tentacles offer more options for attacking but also more targets for the enemy to hit and hurt you with.

It would be very nice if we could get a house to customize, upgrade and have to maybe protect by hiring guards or have companions when not in use guard it for us. Maybe even face with kidnappings, damage from weather or natural disasters. Taxes from the kingdom we're in, requests from neighbors etc.
    It gives us a place to maybe also visit and take care of our own children to, including a place for us to have a spouse if marriage becomes an option.

I know a lot of this will be hard to code, possibly impossible even from how taxing it will be on the engine or how complex the code would become.
    Just giving my ideas and options for things ^.=.^

Added Later:

Just thought of something. Maybe it'd be possible to add in simple things like Hunger, Thirst and Sleep?
    It might sound like a weird thing to add in a game like this. But I feel like it will add a little bit extra for some people. I know it will for at the very least myself, since I enjoy RPG's where you have to focus on more than just walking around, your equipment, stats etc. But also have to focus on keeping yourself fed, hydrated and don't work to hard and get sleep. Maybe even in shape by training so you don't get to fat if you don't wish for that or as a way to get more strength, speed, stamina etc.?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  2. NizzJipple

NizzJipple Well-Known Member Member

One of my kinks is shy virgins. I would love to see them in the game, there's nothing more cute than a nervous virgin

3. Shin Majin

Shin Majin Active Member Member

Slow tf's and other progressive status effects, like the Treatment from TiTS. I wanna see transformative diseases or other such things. Perhaps a plant tf that only progresses while you're in sunlight?

GreenSleeves, Shadefalcon and Tenryuu like this.
  4. Regis67

Regis67 Active Member Member

I must admit I do have specific fetishes and this is one of them.

JfromfarPY likes this.
  5. Patrick R. Key

Patrick R. Key Active Member Member

I actually have to disagree with this suggestion here. Seems like too much of an unfair disadvantage, especially if this same sort of principle gets applied to other factors as well. (Will your female warrior have to look jacked in order to be strong?)

I can get behind the inflation idea though.

Vectorslip and Regis67 like this.
  6. JfromfarPY

JfromfarPY Member Member

I like the idea of you description being "temporary" affected by such things but real debuffs would be a pain, especially if you are trying to make x type of character because you like x thing and just because of that x thing you have a disadvantage (especificallly refering to effects like fat characters or very big/small ones).

7. RedRockRun

RedRockRun New Member Member

My kinks aren't really all that extreme, but I enjoy dominant females but not to point where they are malicious. It's more a matter of confidence and fun-loving, mischievous personalities. That being said, I love when girls are on top, really showing off their moves.

Also, it would be nice to see scenes where, when playing as a female character, you can consensually (and enthusiastically hehe) give head to male characters.

In the same vein, I'd like to see some titfucking scenes while playing as female characters.

One last thing, and it's more of a personal request; facial scenes seem pretty common, but I've yet to see a scene in a game where a girl rubs herself off and squirts in the face of a guy. Perhaps there could be a facial trading scene where both the guy and girl blow each other and cum on each other's faces.

Tenryuu and Cancer like this.
  8. GreenSleeves

GreenSleeves Well-Known Member Member

A fairly tame one (at least, I think so) and something I so rarely find: frot.

Two guys (or I guess any two characters with dicks) rubbing them together, or one of them maybe using their hand to jerk both at once.
    It just seems like whenever a dick is involved it's gotta be poking into something. Which, don't get me wrong, is still hot. Just nice to switch it up every once and again.

Nechrom likes this.
  9. Godwin

Godwin Active Member Member

Followers & BDSM
    The kink we really need. Consensual, preferably.

Regis67 likes this.
  10. Nechrom

Nechrom Well-Known Member Member

Well I assume so, to some extent at least.
    Strength in real life doesn't scale directly with muscle mass, but you also can't expect a really thin or unfit looking character to be especially strong. For the purpose of the strength required to fight in melee combat with heavy weapons you peak at a fit build, whether it's slender or a bit more bulky is more up to how you eat and exercise rather than how strong you actually are.
    The assumption that this is how it will also be in the game is mostly based on that as far as I know our characters will not be super powered for the purpose of melee combat, outside of magical bonuses from gear, elixirs etc. That our base stats will be the result of our physiology for the most part.
    Absolutely.
    I'd also like to add that it doesn't have to be dick on dick, but really any erogenous zone rubbing against your sexual partner.

Regis67 likes this.
  11. Regis67

Would be nice to have foreplay for once.

Tenryuu and Cancer like this.
  12. Cancer

Cancer New Member Member

Preg fetish please, and I agree with RedRock on the more dominant females thing. Anything after that would probably end up being... interesting, or a bonus.

Regis67 likes this.
  13. NizzJipple

NizzJipple Well-Known Member Member

Dominant Sexy Milfs, a strapon, paddle and whip with a ballgag sounds like a regular friday night I'd want to be a part of. Preferably in a public setting. we need more exhibitionism in general, maybe turn to the darkside as the caped flasher.

Regis67 likes this.
  14. Regis67

Tits did start with an exhibition fetish but we'll fenoxo hasn't expanded on this but you can only do that yourself and with no one else.

NizzJipple likes this.
  15. Nechrom

Actually... *pushes up glasses* While the exhibitionist "score" which you can increase doesn't lead to more than optional public masturbation, there are actually a huge amount of exhibitionism events and scenes in the game with various characters.
    The player should really be the one controlling what the character chooses to do, not some value. If the player wants their character to be an exhibitionist then that should be (and is, at least in TiTS) down to what scenes the player chooses to engage.

The only thing the exhibitionist score should really affect are things like what increases "lust". Which, as far as I know, is how Benji plans to handle the characters likes/dislikes. Just numeric values affecting what circumstances turns the character on and what doesn't.

16. Milkman

Milkman Member Member

Cockmilking/cum collection like the milking machines in CoC and TiTS although I really hope that prostate stimulation is optional/ can be avoided if this gets in. (That's what kills the cum milker for me in TiTS...) What would really enhance the appeal of that particular kink is if the people collecting your cum treat it like either a precious commodity they are willing to pay for or even better, a mouthwatering treat/ delicacy.

Another related kink I'd like to see is some sort of humanoid mobs that have such a strong desire/ need for your sexual fluids that they are willing to attack you to try and suck them out. Heh something like a cum vampire (personally I'd prefer female/ feminine cumpires but it would be cool if there was a way to affect the population numbers/ encounter rates of different cumpire body types/ gender configurations based on individual preferences.)

Oh and pussy juices should probably get equal attention to male cum for collection fetish scenes, for the sake of gender specific content parity. But yeah again I must plead, please make sure that prostate stimulation during cock milking/ cum collection is something that can be opted out of.

NizzJipple, JfromfarPY and Regis67 like this.
  17. Nechrom

This feels like the default motivation for most enemies in games like this. :D
    That or impregnating you/putting their eggs in you.

NizzJipple likes this.
  18. Milkman

Milkman Member Member

There aren't actually that many enemies that actively aim to taste and consume your cum though in these types of game. Usually they are just horny/ want to fuck. What I'm talking about is them actually being hungry for the stuff, like the Vanae in TiTS. Basically what I'm looking for is an enemy where the primary prize/ satisfaction they are seeking is the taste of your cum (or your pussy juice). If they beat you in combat they'd probably opt for oral as their first choice of activity for example. Only once their hunger is sated would they put priority on getting off. Although they could probably kill two birds with one stone with a forced 69 scene.

Regis67 likes this.
  19. GreenSleeves

GreenSleeves Well-Known Member Member

I'd also be into some sounding scenes.
    Either with toys or tiny tentacles or, more extremely, regular-cock in hyper-cock.

Actually, since I mentioned toys above, I'd also like to see a bunch of scenes with sex toys. And not just masturbation, but mutual toy fun between lovers. Strap ons, double-dildos, etc.

Regis67 likes this.
  20. Regis67

Yes I would too in the sister games they do have toys but they aren't satisfying.