1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feature/Kink Suggestions!

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by Lusetifan, Apr 8, 2016.

1. NizzJipple

NizzJipple Well-Known Member Member

Just remembered a good one. John Cenataur. Captain of the underground cenataur wrestling league. That should cover a few fetishes right there.

Regis67 likes this.
  2. Regis67

Regis67 Active Member Member

With female Cenatauress walk around in bikini revealing outfits serving alcohol. There I expanded it. Centaurs like power, blood, women, and alcohol.

NizzJipple likes this.
  3. Deimacos

Deimacos Member Member

Didn't catch that reference and pictured that as that monster hunter blue crab with a name john tag

A couple of the ones I would like to see:
    • If your dick (or one of them) is long enough, have the option to keep it/them "inside" you, with all what that implies.
    • I think cum pregnancy is in, but I would like to give it a use after having your fun with it, like sell it if it's from a rare monster and so.
    • Public use? like being put in a wall whit your rear exposed on the other side, or make use of one; heck, even going behind a store counter and start fucking the clerk while she/he attends the other costumers

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    Shadefalcon and NizzJipple like this.
  4. HighWater

HighWater New Member Member

Bet that quite a few good kinks could be covered by specific romanceable NPC's or scenarios, without having to add to much to the mechanics of the whole game, also be a lot more player controlled as to whether or not you're interested. While game-effecting scenarios are more satisfying to play out, it's cool that that's still an option for more fringe content.

also hands clasped in prayer for some fat dude tummies because the heart wants what the heart wants lemme form a harem of chubs of various species and volume, slay me

you do any weight gain shit i'll just die i'll just fucking die that's it game over

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  5. Geni

Geni New Member Member

I apologise for those who would be uncomfortable with this, but personally, I kinda want disability. Not the gory kind, eww. I just mean someone like coc's benoit, where they're blind/deaf/mute and/or they have lost a limb or two from a previous fight. Not every day you get to ride a big-dicked tiger-morph with his shins (and anything below that) gone for example.

6. Farlun

Farlun Well-Known Member Member

I'd be supporting this but first I'd rather see that tiger-morph healthy and sexable. Games like these have so few male romance/sex options that finaly seeing a male only to discover he's disabled would be a waste...

So, yeah, why not, but I think the ratio should be 50% "normal" characters and 50% "fetishized" chracters, maybe even 60-70 to 40/30. It's just not natural to see every second person in the game world to represent a fetish of some kind. That, and if everyone's gonna' be fetish-bait, then it will become boring and tiresome. I recall my sessions in other games when the games throw at you tons and tons of extraordinary characters to have sex with, but all I long for is for my PC to bang that perfectly normal lion-morph we saw earlier, but nope, here comes a human-taur dickbull with 40 dicks dickwad instead of his face to fuck you. A) Romance B) Pimp.

Tenryuu likes this.
  7. Shadefalcon

Shadefalcon Active Member Member

THIS. SO MUCH.
    I would love to publicly use npcs. Wether it be fucking them in public or letting other people in on the fun.
    For example I'd love it if I could enslave a couple of succubuses (or other females) and open them up for the common people to bang. Glory holes, pillories, tied up, etc. Just participating with the villagers in staining their bodies and all their walls white (or whatever colour you and they spurt).
    Remember, sharing is caring ;)
    Having brothels with options like these doesn't sound so bad either.

Godwin likes this.
  8. Geni

Geni New Member Member

oh, definitely. in my head that spontaneously created him, he's a lively and teasing man who's a war veteran and would like a companion since retiring and stuff like that :p I might've clumped disability and amputee together since they're both body problems, but it doesn't mean they have to go hand in hand :p unless I misread your sentence.

I kinda see both sides to this though. On one side, we have your example. on the other, the lion morph could just be someone I don't want to see banged no matter the gender of the pc and said human-taur has this large potential for lots of sex and character development into romance. Of course, this example just focuses on a game that would prioritise characters whom you can fuck have a high chance of being relevant to the plot.

---
    Another fetish that I'd like is similar to shadefalcon's mention of gloryholes: wall-stuck bodies. just the fact that you have no control to how you're being pleasured on one side of your body and someone you might not know is pleasuring it makes me very aroused.

Godwin likes this.
  9. Godwin

Godwin Active Member Member

I, too, will add my voice to champion public use. I very much enjoyed the scene in TiTs when you lead Anno around after beating her in that shooting contest. So I guess I can say I enjoy pet-play as well, collars and leashes are hot.

I think someone else mentioned it on here already, but I would like to reiterate the desire for oviposition. Eggs are awesome. Eggs inside of you are even better.

Also, and this isn't really fetish related, but I agree that I would like at least a couple really fleshed out characters. And I mean really fleshed out. You'll no doubt meet plenty of varied, diverse individuals on your journey, but it would be so cool to see a few reoccurring characters progress with you, giving you the time to really get a feel for them and learn who they are. Forge some strong bonds, you know? Character development like that is why Mass Effect is my favorite game series of all time. By the end of the third game you and your crew have been through so much you feel like family, and that's awesome. It wouldn't have to reach Mass Effect levels of development of course, but its a wish I have. Would be cool.

Shadefalcon likes this.
  10. Patrick R. Key

Patrick R. Key Active Member Member

I could do without all of the daddy issues though. :p

Godwin likes this.
  11. BlakLite

BlakLite Member Member

In CoC, blowing Urta under the table in the Wet Bitch could sometimes cause the player character's Thickness score to rise or Tone score to decrease, as long as enough time had passed between subsequent blowjobs. I'd like to see a mechanic in Carnal Souls whereby orally consuming enough bodily fluids (cum, precum, femcum, breastmilk, or a combination of said fluids) could result in the player character gaining weight. Of course, it might be a good idea to allow players to toggle this on or off, in case someone just wants the inflation aspect without the weight gain aspect.

Also, I'd like it if testicle size and semen productivity could be altered independently of each other. I'm into cum inflation and would like it if my character could inflate others, but I don't want that to necessitate having oversized balls. Best case scenario, I'd like my character to be able to cum a swimming pool despite having small nuts or even no nuts at all. Furthermore, if the reverse were true as well, it would cater to players who want their characters to have huge nuts without necessarily needing to flood the room every time they orgasm.

Tenryuu and Shadefalcon like this.
  12. BlakLite

BlakLite Member Member

Yes, please! I want weight gain stuff too. Not just a change to character descriptions to say that you or a given NPC is fat, but detailed, in-depth descriptions of characters packing on the pounds.

13. Shadefalcon

Not a particular fan of involunteered weight gain, but if it's an option that can be toggled on and off, I'm all for it.

I would also like to see this. Many times in games like CoC and T.i.T.S. I've whished that I could play a chick with a dick without balls, who could still cum like a geyser.

Although I think it would be natural for bigger balls to give more cum, I also think there should be another way to become more potent. This should also work the other way around of course, being able to decrease yout output while maintaining the size of your testicles. I can imagine you being able to do this through alchemy or something like that.

14. BlakLite

BlakLite Member Member

I imagine that customizing fluid output and/or testicle size would simply be covered under Augments. After all, Benji specifically mentioned in "Character Transformation 2: Building a Better You" that Augments would be geared towards, and I quote, "making stuff bigger, smaller, more curvy, more or less productive, rounder, flatter, longer, taller, shorter, anything like that." I just don't want changes in ball size to inherently affect cum production, or vice versa.

15. Shadefalcon

Yes, it was the augment type I was thinking about. Alchemical potions was just one of the things I remembered that could trigger an augment type TF.

16. GreenSleeves

GreenSleeves Well-Known Member Member

The testes themselves actually contribute very little to semen production. The prostate and the seminal vesicles fill that role.

What your testicles do produce is sperm. So, if anything, growing your character's testicles should increase cum quantity only slightly (if at all), but should make your character more virile.

Essentially what I'm saying is that real world biology backs you guys up. Bigger nuts don't mean you nut more.

Also testicles cannot slosh, no matter how long you've gone without shooting. If your balls are sloshing, there is something significantly wrong with them.

Passerby and Tenryuu like this.
  17. NizzJipple

Shhhhh, don't ruin the kids dreams.

Ritzy and Tenryuu like this.
  18. NizzJipple

On the subject of bodily fluids, and from what I understand, if you do lose a battle and DON'T use your phone a friend lifeline on the in game God/Goddess, you're gonna get raped. (if the enemy was looking for some booty anyway) And then, only afterwards will the God/Goddess warp you back to their crib. (I think)

Now I'm gonna propose a small feature that shouldn't be too hard to implement:
    A giant bath. Or, you know, a decent bath in general.

If you are the Gods/Goddess's chosen one wouldn't it make sense that they would prepare some sort of bath, if things do go south and you end up a cum stained wreck? Plus, it would be kinda funny seeing their reaction after you warp in for the first time.

LISTEN up. I started to write a dumb little scenario for the bath feature, then I went off the deep end and wrote a short scene instead. So, some things to keep in mind:

1. Do NOT think this is a submission. I did this for fun and assumed a metric shit ton on what some of the finer details are.
    2. I could have wrote in more details in the sex scenes, I'm well aware of this. Again this isn't submission quality.
    3. I still stand by my idea of a type of bath in the God/Goddess' Chamber/temple.
    4. Massive grammar mistakes and bad sentence structure inbound (mostly near the end, I got tired)
    5. Share your thoughts! Another reason why I did this, besides for fun, was to spark up conversation in the forums. It's been kinda dead lately.

So here it is.

A blinding flash of white light pierces your entire being as your soul is spirited away along with your earthly flesh...
    You come too, staring at a stone floor. You blink rapidly, and rise to your knees desperately trying to recover from the otherworldly phenomena. And, at the same time, trying your best to make sense of what just happened. You don't have to muse for long, as a caring voice rings through the air.

" I sensed you were in dire circumstances...

Looking up, you see your God/ you know what I'm just gonna give the god or whatever a name, as well as a set gender.

Looking up, you see Booty-master-general sitting atop her throne. Her legs are crossed with arms folded neatly in her lap. Her eyes are closed in a expression of serene meditation. Your goddess continues talking without so much as moving a inch. " Dear champion, I know, I know right now you are most certainly feeling the grip of strong emotions from your loss. However, no matter what feelings reside within you right now, I want you to know one thing that is the absolute truth:

" It's okay."

It's okay to feel those type of emotions. Whether these emotions are anger, sadness, shame, humiliation, disgust...arousal, or perhaps, a combination you can't make sense of, It's okay. I know it's arrogant of me to assume of anyone what their feeling, but I also wanted you to realize that your loss doesn't change the fact that your my champion. I could never be disappointed with you, and I would have never chosen you to be my beacon of hope (dear lord that's corny) If I didn't think you were fit to hold up the torch. (that's even worse)
    Despite giving you a smile reminiscent of a mother consoling her child, you can tell, even feel, that she means ever word she says.
    She lets out a deep breath as her expression turns more serious. " Do know champion, you have what many in this world unfortunately don't, and It's not your ability to manipulate the essences."

" It's a second chance. "

while it may sound cold hearted, if there's anything positive to be had from your defeat is that you can turn that weakness into a strength. Think about your battle, think about what you could've done better, and use that knowledge in the ordeals ahead."
    The goddesses gives you a smile as bright as the sun itself. "I know pretty words won't change the fact that you lost and it won't magically alter the feelings inside of you. But if you are harboring negative emotions, perhaps I can alleviate some of your strife."
    Your goddess unfolds her legs and calmly rises to her feet. She walks towards you without any hesitation despite not once opening her eyes. as she makes her way over you can feel yourself getting warmer and warmer, but this warmth doesn't center in your groin, it centers in your chest. (The corn strikes again)
    " if you would, please rise to your feet champion," Your goddess asks. Only now do you notice that your still on your knees and it seems whatever she has in mind to ' alleviate your strife' requires you to be standing up. You quickly rise to your feet. The goddesses' head follows your movements as you right yourself as she narrows the gap; coming to a stop in front of you.
    "Now, champion"...She stretches her arms out as far as they can go."Give me your most heartfelt hug you can muster," she says with a straight face and honest tone.
    ...Huh?

Well, do you hug her?
    1. Yeah, I think I need a hug right about now...
    2. No. ( Fine, keep your emotions bottled up, you tsundere.)

Let's say for the hell of it, you choose the first option. Because I'm too tired right now to think of a variant.

You spread your arms out; mirroring the goddesses' own. you move closer ready to wrap your arms around her back but before you can come into contact The goddess decides to open her eyes, possibly to gaze into yours as you hug. But instead of the normally deep blue eyes filled with love. Her eyes are filled with disbelief.
    "Oh my goodness," she says as she takes a step back " Champion, is, is all that... uh, you know that..." you wonder for a bit what in the world she's on about, before you hear small plops hitting the floor, you look down and notice your standing in a puddle of thick slimy white.

Oh yeah, you just lost a fight to a tentacle monster... A very virile, tentacle monster.

Booty master general continues to stare at your body " Oh my, It's dripping everywhere... isn't it..." She takes another step back. Hang on a bit. One minute she was acting all caring and sympathetic, now she's backing away because your plastered in semen? shouldn't the goddess of love not care about semen. You tell her what you just thought as you take a step forward.
    "Well, of course. Sex is the ultimate form of love, and semen can be the result of lovemaking, but... I never seen so much before on a person...running off in thick rivers." she takes another step back "My word, it's still running down. E-" Booty-master-general suddenly puts her palm over her mouth before she could finish. Her expression changes from disbelief to anger, but the anger isn't directed at you. "What in the world is wrong with me," she states sounding disappointed in herself. Without another word, she takes a few steps forward until there's less than a inch separating your bodies. Looking down, you notice that she's now standing directly in the center of the cum puddle. She stares into your cum coated face. " Your pain is also mine Champion. Don't ever let me forget that"( Critical corn K.O) The goddess thrusts her arms out and wraps then around your gooey form and practically shoves your face into her breasts. A massive sounding splat originates from between your bodies. But she doesn't seem to mind. Booty master uses one hand to rub your back while the other strokes your hair. You reciprocate by wrapping your own arms around the goddess.
    Despite not wanting to come close eariler, Booty-master rubs herself up against you. trying her damnedest to coat her own front in sperm. between the hot cum between your body, your face buried in glorious F cups and the close contact between your penis and her vagina you can't help but to pop a boner. Your penis slides across her outer lips, in between her ass checks before coming to a stop just above her tail bone. You actually think she might get offended by your reaction when she herself was trying to console you non-sexually.
    Either she doesn't notice, or she just doesn't care. Both of her hands grab a hold of your cheeks that are smothered between her chest, and lifts your face up to meet her own. " You deserve my tongue ,Champion," she says. you open your mouth expecting a kiss. But the Goddess sticks out her tongue and begins to softly lick your cum stained cheek.
    Your left in slight shock as you watch the girl who, a minute ago, was repulsed by your cum tan ( *pffft* 'cum tan')is now licking your face like a kitten lapping up cream.
    She rolls her tongue around your cheek, up your forehead and down the other cheek gathering up as much splooge as she can, a decent sized glob sticks to you where she stopped. leaning closer forward she wraps her lips around it and sucks furiously. Your musing eairlier about whether she noticed your boner between her ass is answer'd. She begins to roll her hips back and forth; grinding your shaft between her pussy and ass cheeks. while at the same time continues her oral assault on your face.
    The treatment goes on for what seems like hours, Her tongue across your face, your cock between her supple ass, and the moaning now coming out from both your mouths. it isn't long before you both reach sweet release. Semen boils up to your tip and explodes over her back. thick ropes shoot out to cover her back to match both of your soaked fronts
    Booty master isn't far behind; a jet a water shoots out between her thighs as she utterly creams herself, while she still licks your face; more plastered in saliva than semen, now.
    both of your knees buckle and you fall down into each other, panting heavily. it takes a few seconds to catch your breath. But booty master is the first to speak up. " you know, I just thought of something," she says in between deep breaths. '' There IS a bath you can use when you- If you lose. It's just down the hall and to the right. That way you can get clean and I don't have to...um well..." you look her dead in the eye and ask her: Do you have an aversion towards semen?" She looks at you in silence for a moment before quietly answering,
    "...yes," she says just above a whisper. "I know, it's weird- me being a goddess of love and all, but semen gets everywhere, it's sticky, She stick out her tongue "und it oesn't taste ood" she slurs. "Well, you say why don;t we work on changing that," you say with a grin.
    Booty master stares back at you " well if it's for my champion...I suppose. "

Atomicbob, Tenryuu, BlakLite and 2 others like this.
  19. FlenderSolas

FlenderSolas Active Member Member

This is amazingly awesome!

Also
    Sounds like a certain companion who would carry the burden of their champion, I wonder who... Hmmm...

NizzJipple likes this.
  20. Shadefalcon

I have to commend you for taking your time to write all this. It was a nice read :)

And I agree that it would be nice to have a drop in with your god(dess). (If we do have a specific god who chose us as their champion)
    In either case I'd love to see some divine "interaction" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd also like to add that I myself thought it would be funny if you were greeted by an extremely shy devoted priestess in training. Who would help you get back on your feet and possibly the aftermath of your defeat...very shyly...

PS. Now I'm kinda worried that people are gonna start worshipping booty master on this forum...(becoming similiar to praising the sun)

NizzJipple likes this.