1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[FORUM] Indiegogo Backers Question

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Support' started by gizmo1206, Jan 3, 2018.

1. gizmo1206

gizmo1206 New Member Member

So back when the indiegogo was happening i pledged the $100 tier and was wondering if the indiegogo rewards are implemented(it mentions getting forum stuff among things) or wondering if you can link your indiegogo pledge to your forum account

2. Nechrom

Nechrom Well-Known Member Member

Before Benji can answer I'll add what we've been told before.

Essentially those features have taken a backseat to the actual game development. The priority was to get a forum up and working and then to continue work on the game so that it can get to a playable state sooner rather than later.
    At some point I guess Benji will have some extra time to set it up while waiting on stuff to get sorted by his co-developers.

Benji likes this.
  3. gizmo1206

okay thanks for the reply,that kinda what i thought was the case

4. GreenSleeves

GreenSleeves Well-Known Member Member

Another thing Benji's doing for the Patreon and Indiegogo backers is sending out occasional Dev Diaries by email that act as supplements or sneak peaks to the bimonthly updates here on the forum.
    If you aren't already receiving those and are interested then just get in touch with Benji and I'm sure he'll hook you up when he has a spare moment.

Atomicbob likes this.
  5. gizmo1206

ive been getting those