1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part Time Job

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by Regis67, Apr 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Regis67

Regis67 Active Member Member

Hey everyone part time jobs are all the rage now. What do you say about working in a tavern, hunting in the wild, or even working as a maid or a butler?

Let me know if you have a part time job you wish to do. Call this number now for information.

1- (800) ***-***#

Paid for by Carnal Souls and affiliates.
    Jk:)

No in all seriousness is there anything that could be in game for which you can earn money? Maybe you can send your steward or if Benji and the parser system allows maybe a party member if possible in fact there may not be party members but that's another thread.

Just a speculation thread. Anything discussed here may not even be in the game.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    RevorDragon, Tenryuu and Shadefalcon like this.
  2. Patrick R. Key

Patrick R. Key Active Member Member

IIRC, in one of their posts they talked about bandits randomly attacking weak looking players. I wonder if it will be possible to join them or start your own sort of guild that fuck villages up for shits and gigs.

RevorDragon, Zanzuki93 and Regis67 like this.
  3. Shadefalcon

Shadefalcon Active Member Member

I would love to see some guilds like they have in the elder scrolls games.
    I´d also love to see a classical rpg guild where you can earn money by completing quests you pick from a board.

4. Zanzuki93

Zanzuki93 Member Member

Those are some interesting ideas i like the idea of joining bandits or possibly a guild. Though the thing i am wondering is how becoming the leader of these organizations would work out?

5. NizzJipple

NizzJipple Well-Known Member Member

I would like to see some kind of bounty board for extra money as well Kill these bandits, Slay that dragon, get Mr. snuffles down from the tree,and when you do enough perhaps people will give you a discount at some of the shops for helping out the town.

6. Tenryuu

Tenryuu Member Member

cutting grass and smashing pots?
    well... if there is some kind of job like helping a pretty farmer for extra money and that somewhere in the farm is a secret door with tons of corpses and then get knocked by the farmer and wake up tied to a chair and then be tortured and used for experimenting until you get completely different then in one night escape and kill the farmer and then ok thats a little too much... maybe some alien invasion?

RevorDragon, Ri Mactire and Regis67 like this.
  7. Regis67

I would totally be up for the legend of Zelda parady

RevorDragon and Tenryuu like this.
  8. Vectorslip

Vectorslip Active Member Member

Being able to be a tavern wench for making some extra gold on the side would be super fun to see in the game. With all the harassing, groping and generous tips for big tits that involves. Super hot.

RevorDragon, Regis67 and Shadefalcon like this.
  9. DevilBone

DevilBone Active Member Member

I'm always up for some good old fashioned bounty hunting, though I wonder how the smut would work in to that?
    Gotta catch that Booty?

RevorDragon and Regis67 like this.
  10. Regis67

Gotta catch them all.

RevorDragon likes this.
  11. JfromfarPY

JfromfarPY Member Member

I would like to have a work kinda bodyguard or mercenary. The "VIP" joins your party and you have to travel to X place while defending the "VIP", great form of knowing new places. And also Bounty Hunting sounds fun too.

12. Shadefalcon

Shadefalcon Active Member Member

RevorDragon, Regis67 and Benji like this.
  13. DevilBone

DevilBone Active Member Member

RevorDragon likes this.
  14. Godwin

Godwin Active Member Member

From that same link:

"As well as these and regular quests, there may be secret objectives you can accomplish, if you have your wits about you. These hidden quests will have no entry in your journal and no indication whatsoever there is even a quest available. These will be to reward the astute players, as well as give some incentive to read thoroughly. These are entirely optional, though."

I am loving the sound of that. No hand holding, figure it out yourself mystery quests would be awesome.

Anticipation level rising.

RevorDragon likes this.
  15. Zanzuki93

Zanzuki93 Member Member

Godwin you and me both :)

RevorDragon and Godwin like this.
  16. Farlun

Farlun Well-Known Member Member

Oh I'd love:

- Guild jobs and repeatable quests.
    - Smithing/crafting for money and skill
    - Helping out in various locations (Taverns, farms, etc)
    - Prostitution

And I am unsure of how this will tie in to the rest of the game and the PC'a morality, but what about:

- Stealing, both casual and actual night-time Thief-style infiltration sidequests (I am really looking forward to playing that fox cuntboy Robin Hood-type of character you know)
    - Armed robbery: Say, a local richman has money shipped in caravans through the woods, and you and your party want to get rich...

RevorDragon, Tenryuu and Regis67 like this.
  17. Godwin

You know, I think guilds would be a good way to go. They've been mentioned already, but I really like the idea of getting invested in a group of like minded people whom you can carry out missions for to further your shared goals. And perhaps, if the game contains numerous kingdoms, you could align yourself with a particular regent. Even a trade organization would be awesome, or a Pathfinder's society.

Really, I'd be interested in any groups given enough depth and interaction. There are few smut games like this with joinable factions that give you a sense of belonging in the world, rather than acting as one entity in an unfamiliar land. I think organized units would go a long way in creating healthy immersion for the player.

Beyond that, does anyone know if slavery is a system in the world of Carnal Souls? I can't remember if it was ever mentioned before.

RevorDragon, Tenryuu and Farlun like this.
  18. Farlun

Uh, dunno. You're talking about it as an RP mechanic or sex mechanic?

RevorDragon likes this.
  19. Godwin

More like, whether or not it's an established institution in the game, an underground illegal activity, or missing from the world entirely. Not so much characters role playing slavery as they are actively enslaved. I figure the role-playing aspect will pop up in the game eventually, as doming and subbing are relatvely common fetishes.

RevorDragon likes this.
  20. Farlun

I have no idea. Benji mentioned posting a lore synopsis sometime soon, maybe then we'll get some answers.

That, or he'll pop in and reply here.

RevorDragon likes this.