1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part Time Job

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by Regis67, Apr 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Godwin

Godwin Active Member Member

*nods sagely*

I accept this waiting game.

RevorDragon likes this.
  2. Shadefalcon

Shadefalcon Active Member Member

[​IMG]
    Wouldn't it be awesome to have one giant guild orgy :p

RevorDragon and Regis67 like this.
  3. Tenryuu

Tenryuu Member Member

i was thinking more of being sent to quest where you hunt legendary monsters or exploring secret places and maybe having something like a ranking between the members of the guild and be able to unlock new missions by being ascended but your idea sounds better for me, still, i dont know if it's possible for a game like this to do all of that (and all of what we have been speculating)

RevorDragon and Shadefalcon like this.
  4. Godwin

Godwin Active Member Member

Oh, no doubt. Quite a lot of the content and topics in these discussions probably won't make it into the game (at least not anytime soon). I think most people are aware of that here. Still, these discussions do make the devs aware of our wants and allow them to gauge our feedback and overall enthusiasm for the game. Idea generation is always a bonus too.

But anyway, I don't see why some of the guild quests wouldn't involve dungeon delving and moster slaying too. Guilds built for that are some pretty common staples in Fantasy RPG's. We can probably get the best of both worlds.

RevorDragon and Benji like this.
  5. Tenryuu

Tenryuu Member Member

yeah i know that and that's what i was trying to say XD
    i think that my little knowledge in english make it sound different

that doesn't sound bad at all, maybe they can do some kind of conflict between guilds of different kingdoms, different challenges and missions to increase the popularity of the guild you are from or increasing the territory of your guild by doing the mentioned after and assistant to social meetings to being allowed to establish your guild in that city/kingdom

RevorDragon and Regis67 like this.
  6. daedaddy

daedaddy Well-Known Member Member

i would like to do an honest days work
    in skyrim theres an encounter with a thief that says to you "never done an honest days work in your life huh?"
    and thats basically what i am doing, killing people and then taking their shit
    it wouldnt hurt to slow it down and cut some wood or something

Dolfuss likes this.
  7. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member