1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Thread 103: Pursuit of People Pleasing

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by Larry Land Lord, Oct 3, 2019.

?

sci-fi character creation part 9: weakness (next week you'll get a power-up)

1. you start your adventure with no money or possessions of any kind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. your an overall bad person and cant help but steal, cheat and lie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. your much too nice, sometimes helpful but sometimes your nice to the wrong people

20.0%
  4. your appearance is very eccentric, even among aliens. people look at you in a slew of different ways

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. none

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. your intense sex addiction puts you at an extreme disadvantage, good in some other ways.

20.0%
  7. you start your adventure physically weak with almost no muscle

40.0%
  8. you have a strong fetish, you can choose the fetish.

20.0%
  9. your very clumsy, sometimes cute, but other times dangerous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. your so physically modified that people view you as a non-living robot

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Larry Land Lord

Larry Land Lord Well-Known Member Member

educational video, woah! wow! crazy!

1. what do you believe?

2. what is the most romantic thing thats ever happened to you? if nothing, whats a romantic thing you've seen happen?

3. .............are you drinking your water?

5. what is a good book? why?

6. what are you good at?
    nothing isnt an answer and you'll lose 3000 larry coins if you say nothing.

7. what do you think is an underappreciated fetish?

8. what do you remember from last weeks question thread?

9. whats for dinner? can i come over?

BONUS SECTION:
    MAIN QUEST:
    tell larry about your week, good or bad you get some affection and a level up AND larrys blessing.

SIDE QUEST:
    after completing the mistress of darkness' request, you receive another scroll.
    "describe an oc in the sexiest way possible" its simple, but the mistress of darkness requires it and thus it must be done.

FETCH QUEST:
    include an image in your response OR leave a positive message :)

IMAGE BOARD:
    i dont have any skyrim titties so i will present images
    i searched the entire earth (reddit) for highly upvoted boobies, i may not like them much myself, but i feel the amount of upvotes means that someone will. (plus, 1 picture is drawn, the other is real, cant go wrong with a combo like that)
    then, an animal
    then, some beautiful scenery.
    at least one of these things will make your day at least a little better :) enjoy

Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_2.png 0TtCOgZt5msRYc48R5maXnPlndfn33LVK8Hhe87cW9Q.jpg
    Screenshot_3.png

Nechrom and Benji like this.
  2. Nechrom

Nechrom Well-Known Member Member

I believe whatever logically has the highest probability of being true, given the information I have collected.

Romantic things in real life... hmm
    I'm actually drawing a blank. I'll have to come back and edit if I eventually recall something.

For dinner I am. Outside of that it's mostly flavored sugar free carbonated water (=sugar free soda).

[​IMG]

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It's actually funny.

Visualizing. Also passively learning language.

Arousal as a fetish. I don't even know what to call it other than that.

I remember that we got a nice relaxing break halfway through.

I think the dinner today will be take-out. Not really sure what.
    If you're in the neighborhood I'll treat you to whatever it'll end up being.

Sadly a more boring week than usual, but I guess boring is better than bad.
    I finally got bored of WoW Classic just under a month in and I haven't really figured out what game I'm going to jump into instead. Been playing a bit of World of Warships on and off as I tend to do, and been keeping up with Azur Lane even though it's mostly casual gameplay as nothing exciting is happening in that game right now. A welcome break after a deluge of big events.
    Tried playing some Sims 4 again, but it hasn't really grabbed me this time. I was thinking about starting another RimWorld game, but it might be too soon.
    My weeks are usually just gaming or watching gaming (Twitch, YT etc). I don't really do much "IRL".

Continuing on from last week. More big tidd ship waifus.
    [​IMG]

Did you intentionally find a picture of Zara or was that amazing coincidence? [​IMG]

3. Larry Land Lord

i dont even have a clue who zara is
    i just picked the first thing i saw on reddit :')

haha yes

huh

for everything else.... remember to appreciate nature every once and awhile :)

4. Nechrom

I'm referring to what I posted in the last QT:

Larry Land Lord likes this.
  5. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space
    'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!

1. I believe that people are basically good and inclined toward communalism, and that most of our political evolution has been in direct defiance of this instinct.

2. Watching my friend and his fiancée flirt, though that's kind of an easy answer. :p

3. I don't know if it's mine, but I'm drinking it. :^)

5. Darkness at Noon by Arthur Koestler. If you liked Animal Farm and/or Nineteen Eighty-Four but were frustrated with how clinical they read (or you hated both), this is... well not an autobiography since it's based on second-hand experience, but it's presented as a much more personal story grounded in the real world.

6. I'm told I'm a good writer, witty, politically savvy, and have a proper radio voice, even though I can never seem to find anyone that wants to use it. I also have a knack for wandering into group environments and becoming de facto taskmaster with very little conscious effort. :cool:

7. As per Thread 14. :^)

8. Not thinking of a proper ending for the writing prompt. :(

[​IMG]

Sleep keeps bouncing back and forth between fairly decent to "total joke", had a weird pain in my foot that's only finally worked its way out, meant to get back into a pet project and only scraped the surface Thursday evening... In short, about the same as usual.

Not to cop out three in a row, but define "sexy". ;)

FAKE NEWS!

6. Larry Land Lord

use your own definition

7. Larry Land Lord

who is this character and why is she popular
    i think im missing something

P.S next qotd will involve lightning and the prompt will have 2 options despite the fact it'll probably be skipped out on

8. Dolfuss

No joke, it is surprisingly difficult to corral my thoughts when the terms are so open-ended. :confused:
    Gonna clarify what's our redline with Benji because I do want to take a stab at this.

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Zara
    Larry baby, I love you, but sometimes I wonder if you're deliberately playing dumb. :p

9. Larry Land Lord

i feel like sexy is a pretty straight forward definition
    you know, attractive, etc

i had no clue what this was until this moment
    i thought the ship girls were just a art thing, i didnt think a bikini pool girl was also a ship

10. Dolfuss

dEfInE aTtRaCtIvE :^)

tfw someone says "shipping" and you have to clarify if they mean literally ;)

11. Larry Land Lord

well then it would still be your definition of attractive/sexy that you use to write

12. Nechrom

Zara was one of the ship girls introduced in Azur Lane during the Empyreal Tragicomedy event that ran for roughly two weeks in September. She's the lead ship of her class, her sister ships being Fiume, Gorizia and Pola (none of which are in AL).
    Her popularity, I'm guessing, stems from both her design and the fact that she's one of two actually good ships (gameplay-wise) introduced in the event and also one of the first Italian ships (currently by far the best out of the few there is). Her "big sister" personality is also one that tends to attract fans.
    The other good ship introduced during the event, Formidable, is also turning out to be quite popular with artists and players.
    Her design is similar in two distinct ways ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    [​IMG]

By the way, Zara's pool outfit isn't her default one. This is the way she looks by default:
    [​IMG]

Larry Land Lord likes this.
  13. Larry Land Lord

thank you for this enlightening ship titty history lesson

14. Dolfuss

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT:

In its haste to set up the power hub, IT hadn't taped down the extension cord, leaving the shale grey cable nearly invisible against the hall floor. The intern only noticed when her toe caught on the line; she narrowly kept her balance but the folders poured out over the corridor. Cursing under her breath she darted down to sweep up the spill as the men with pay grades several orbits removed from hers instinctively re-routed around the accident. "Hey, need some help?" asked a voice; she looked up to see an Asian woman already kneeling down to corral the far end.

"Thanks," she sighed, glad someone had her back for once. Casting glances back and forth between the floor and her benefactor, she realized the woman was also several rungs above hers, a well-tailored but functional sky-blue dress shirt and jet black pencil skirt fitted around a surprisingly curvaceous frame, separated by a decorative yet minimalist belt. The white lips of sports socks peeked out above the ankles of shiny, flat-heeled dress shoes. She heard an audible creak as the woman reached forward, the seat pulling taut across her plump backside; checking herself, the intern bowed her head and hastily raked up the remaining files.

"Need help re-filing?" asked the woman as she passed her collection over.

"No, thanks, that's fine," she smiled politely, "I don't want to keep you."

"I'm on my way out, actually," she helped the flustered woman to her feet, "It's no problem."

"Well..." she grinned coyly, "It would help, yeah." They ducked into an empty boardroom and set about reorganizing the documents, she with a nervous haste, her aide with an unnerving precision. She took the opportunity to better scope her companion: she was maybe half a head taller, around 5'9, long raven locks swept behind her back, a flat ponytail secured with a decorative comb. Short bangs framed a triangular face with large hazel-green eyes, soft eyebrows and a level button nose, high cheekbones tapering into a narrow jaw and small-but-firm chin beneath dainty, rounded lips. She wore very little makeup, slight eyeliner and a warm red lipstick, highlighting her features without being distracting. Counterbalancing her bottom, her chest was equally generous; even in such conservative dress, the swell of her breasts shone through, so big even splayed fingers might not contain them all. Tearing her gaze away, she finished up her sorting, noticing the woman's slender hands; she felt somewhat subconscious of her soft pink polish and sculpted whites against the unvarnished, close-cropped nails beside.

"OK," said the woman, snapping her out of her trance, "Are these all in order?"

She thumbed through the stacks, checking the numeration. "Yeah, they're all sorted. Thanks again," she smiled, quickly shuffling the stacks into their respective folders.

"It's no problem," she grinned, holding the door as they stepped back into the hall. They were both headed to the elevator, and the senior worker continued to stoke the conversation. "It's never fun being an intern," she remarked, "Even if they do like you."

"Well I still feel lucky I got in here. Paid post, so at least I can literally afford to work." The woman chuckled, lips twisted in a rueful smirk. "Aren't you 9th Floor?" she asked as they entered the lift.

"Yep. Senior project director for four years."

"Oh jeez, this means I'm on call now, aren't I?" she half-joked, tapping for the third floor.

"Hey, not all of us bite," she grinned. "Aiko," she extended her hand.

"Marcella," replied the intern, accepting the shake. "Marcy to my friends. Well—once the probation's up."

Aiko grimaced as the elevator descended, rolling her shoulders as she stretched in place. Marcy couldn't help side-eyeing her companion; she'd known enough padders in high school to recognize when someone was compensating, and to her nervous excitement she could confirm those fruits were ripe. Arched in profile, the woman looked like the model for neon club signs—definitely Marcy's type. She quickly faced forward, scrubbing her mind to stave off the blush.

"Long day?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah," she groaned, rolling her head to loosen up her neck. "And it feels like they're getting longer. Sometimes I wonder why I'm here."

"But you're 9th Floor! Project Leader! Begging your pardon, but I bet you could make CEO by forty!"

Aiko grinned bemusedly. "I'm sure you've heard money isn't everything... It's not for lack of ambition, I can assure you." The lift stopped, and senior followed junior as Marcy wove her way to the mailroom. "It's not anything official, but I've reached my professional cap, and I know it. You've worked here how long?"

"Four-and-a-half months here, I did unpaid posts at Marsco and Delisle Group in co-op."

"I imagine you had bosses that cut you to the quick to get the job done?"

"Too many," she huffed, "Or they were the boss of my boss."

"Your Grace!" a man half-bowed, sidestepping the pair as he glided down the opposite direction.

"Thought it was your day off, Eddie?" Aiko called after him.

"So did I, but Decker's got me seconded for the Tiveston file and he wants us firing all cylinders."

"You know some day I'm going to have to sit him down and make it clear who your liege really is," she grinned wryly.

"If you'd be so kind, Your Grace!" he bowed in retreat before vanishing behind a corner. Marcy watched him go quizzically.

"Part of my team," she explained. "Well—when HR isn't pinching him for other projects."

"He prefers you, though, I take it?" she grinned, dropping off the folders at the receiving desk before the two threaded their way back.

"Yeah, and that gets to my point: a strong team's like family, you wanna hold 'em together, but you're always getting pressure from the people upstairs who just want results, and don't care who gets 'em. Corporate work's almost always a team effort, but you're never promoted as one. I don't shrink from praise—I'm good at my job—but the further up the chain you go, the more you're expected to dump the people that got your there in the first place." They reached the landing and Aiko thumbed the 'up' button. "You've probably heard about those studies linking psychopathy to leadership? It's why the 'successful' businesswomen are described as 'acting like men'. They're not ruthless, they're 'driven'.—Never use that in a resumé, by the way," she leaned in conspiratorially, "Unlike life, hiring boards don't care about the journey, only where and why you made your pit stops."

"Duly noted," she smirked. Replacing a small group debarking, Marcy met Aiko's voluptuous figure almost head-on: her dress was strictly professional, far less ostentatious than some of the women managers on 6th, yet the way it clung to her curves reeked sexuality—that she was buttoned up all the way to the neck made the tease all the more infuriating, the perfect plausible deniability. The intern felt a tremble in her loins.

Her heart beat faster when she noticed Aiko was scanning her, as well. Marcy was a fair looker herself: a chestnut bob framed a round face with dark blue eyes and trimmed brows, a slender Roman nose contrasted against soft cheeks and gentle jaw that gave her a youthful, 'cute' look. She was a fair bit more powdered up, with a faint rose blusher and matching lipstick. Hidden beneath a looser white blouse and pleated teal skirt was what her high school friends called a "beach bod": perky, hand-filling breasts, soft thighs and a rounded ass, the sort of proportions that turned a bikini from 'modest' to 'provocative'. Yet even knowing the sort of looks she attracted from the floor, next to Aiko, she felt like a twig.

"But yeah," continued the senior worker, "I've had three incidents now that make it clear I'm not climbing higher unless I start cutting throats or the whole culture magically changes. I've made my peace."

"Why not start your own firm?" asked Marcy, leaning forward in a signal of enthusiasm, "You're so smart, you've got a great team—you could run the company the way you want!"

Aiko fought to contain her grin. "Money, mostly. Plus I haven't figured out what field it would be. I'm good at my job, but I can't say this work is spiritually rewarding." She cocked her head sideways. "Don't tell me a five-minute conversation is enough to file for transfer to someone you've just met?"

Marcy giggled softly, looking away as she felt the warmth rising in her cheeks. "No, of course not..." The lift arrived and she made to speak, hesitated, then declared: "Well, back to the ol' grind!" Stepping out onto the floor she turned about to say farewell, only to find—to no small degree of delight—Aiko following along.

"What's your department?" she asked as the intern's heels clacked sharply back down the hall that had provoked this encounter.

"Client services, Paul de Veers is the lead manager, I'm mostly attached to Kathy Kindall." Marcy glanced to the still-loose cord stretched across the floor like a speed trap, not sure whether to scold or thank it.

"Don't be so eager to move," she chuckled, "Gofering on 6th is a lot less hectic than what we get up to on 9th."

"Yeah, but I'd be working under a great boss!"

"Eddie's not exactly a representative sample."

"Maybe, but..." she huffed, turning about as she reached the doorway to her designated cube farm, "I dunno," she shook her head, "I've been told I'm an uncanny judge of character."

Aiko gave a crooked grin. "You've set your teeth into me, I can tell."

"Sorry," she bowed gently, "It's just it's been a hard week and I'm lucky to get help from strangers on a good day and someone important stops and chats on the level..." Remembering to breathe, she sighed deeply. "I appreciate it."

"Happy to help," she beamed. "And if you're that determined, shoot me a letter once your probation's up, I might be able to arrange something." With a gleam in her eye, Marcy ducked inside, scrabbling over a nearby counter for a pen and a sticky note, Aiko dutifully joining her. "Aiuchi—A-I-U-C-H-I-dot-A-I-K-O."

"Thanks," she breathed, tucking the note into her breast pocket as she straightened up.

"It was good to meet you, Marcella." She extended her hand, which the woman eagerly took—she wasn't sure if it was her bubbly mind but it felt softer this time, like a palm-sized hug.

"You too, Aiko. Have a good weekend."

"And you." Backing into the hall, she gave her newfound admirer one last smile before heading off whence she came. After a moment's hesitation, Marcy peeked out after her, nervously licking her lips as she watched the gentle roll of the woman's plush butt until a call from within snapped her out of hypnosis. Professional, Marcy, professional! she chided, returning to her supervisor, Imagine what she'd think?

Aiko was doing her damnedest not to think as she closed up her office. She knew she turned heads—men's and women's—and had learned first-hand that sex appeal could be as much of a problem to the boss as the underling. As her reputation in the company grew, so did the proportion of sycophants applying to her team, and she'd perfected a strategy of weeding out those that slipped through the hiring boards. The ascent to 9th had been a delicate tightrope of weaponizing her sexuality without inviting retaliation, dodging more harassment episodes than HR would ever acknowledge; she'd finally reached a sanctum where she commanded the loyalty of her staff and didn't have to play department heads off each other just to avoid a Late Night Meeting, but her faith in workplace romance had all but burned out in the process.

Enter Marcella. The poor woman had no clue how hard she'd been telegraphing, despite her attempts to cover it up. She was hardly the first crush Aiko had attracted, even in as short a meeting... but hers was frustratingly earnest. The way her eyes sparkled as she pressed her to quit and become her own boss—she was sharp, perhaps a little impulsive, but the sort of person who having imagined the future was determined to make it real. Besides which, Aiko grinned, she was willing to voice her opinion regardless of rank.

She joined several other employees on a downward lift. Two were in animated conversation, one was on his phone, and a fourth was pretending he wasn't ogling her chest. Her left hand fidgeted with the strap of her purse as she replayed their exchange. She was half-tempted to look up de Veers, see what sort of ship he ran; client services was a far cry from the strategic modelling she did, but if Marcella was half as eager to prove herself as she seemed, she could probably fit in as a research aide. And if Decker kept pinching her staff, she'd have a ready cause to file for temps.

The other passengers filtred out by the fourth floor, granting Aiko a brief reprieve. She sighed plaintively, hand hovering a moment before returning to her side as she fought to ignore the tingle in her crotch. It would be easier if I didn't take her on. Office flirting wasn't forbidden, but it was far less contentious between unrelated departments. Much of her resilience against corporate politics lay in her never playing her social hand; more than a few colleagues were clearly disappointed their advances were rebuffed, but what she'd forfeited in potential romance she retained in several close friendships. It was much harder to uphold that shield when she did reciprocate, and while she knew her team would have her back, relations with a subordinate was the weak link her rivals hungered for.

The lift stopped on the second floor and a tired-looking man with coiffed hair yet a scraggly beard joined her in descent to the basement. "God, this week was a killer," he muttered, shooting her a sidelong grin-and-bear-it smile.

"Aren't they all?" she chuckled.

"Least my plate's clear this weekend. Put my feet up, just forget everything for the next two days."

"I wish I could," she grinned ruefully. He nodded in sympathy.

The elevator arrived and they made their way to the parking garage. "Take care," he said with a furtive wave.

"You too," she nodded. His footfalls faded into distant echoes and Aiko was once more left alone with her thoughts. She's right, though, she pondered, picking through her purse for her car keys. Half the staff would follow her out the door the day of; the other would join once they'd reached their severance milestone. Raising the startup capital would be hard, but she knew some lucrative niches that would support their early ventures: Inesich had vetoed their adoption upstairs in a combination of peremptory egotism and a fundamental ignorance of the data, and if that jackass really was taking over as VP of Strategic Planning, the company was going to stagnate for years.

Not to mention, a horizontal management meant they could be as open as they wished. In spite of Marcella's praise, Aiko could never see herself as CEO of a huge firm like this—she thrived on personal connections, it was why her team was so cohesive. Run the company how I'd like, she grinned. "Action Office," that's what the cubicle was supposed to have been; she imagined the floorplan, mismatched partitions snaking across the room like a children's craft centre... maybe even put in a room for kids, her office family had families of their own...

She took a breath, the need between her legs growing more incessant. Calm down, girl, she might not even follow up! It wasn't like her to get so flustered—but then, she hadn't 'clicked' with anyone in ages, and it caught her off-guard. A sweet smile, some bashful flirting, and suddenly she was mapping out the biggest leap of faith in her career with actual conviction. All on the idle speculation she wants to hook up?

She reached her car; despite her position it was an unassuming economy hatchback from the late aughts, long in the tooth but still serviceable, though the air conditioner had been shot since last year. Setting her purse in the passenger seat, she pulled out the comb and shook her hair loose, giving her scalp a massage as she struggled to corral her racing mind. "Of all the halls on all the floors in all the offices," she sighed, "I had to walk through hers." Aiko didn't deny she had an eye, but it was usually kept in check by some combination of anonymity, professional obligation, and/or incompatible orientation... by the end of their chat she half-expected Marcella to ask her out then and there.

I probably would have agreed. She breathed deeply, heartbeat refusing to settle after the walk. Her nipples pressed tight against her bra, her loins throbbing softly as an embarrassed blush rose in her cheeks. Marcella had a lovely face, a blend of youthful smoothness and firm profiles that made it hard to judge her exact age; even under her frilly outfit her curves confirmed a mature woman, and Aiko wondered how she'd look clear of distortion... Tongue tracing the roof of her mouth, she glanced left to right, confirming her quarter was empty; her left hand loosened her belt as the right delved beneath the waistband, under the handmade cloth guard hiding just beneath the front of her skirt. Slouching in her seat, she dipped down across her inner thigh, fingertips gingerly feeling her plump pussylips pressing taut against already-damp panties. The smooth skin of her scrotum nuzzled the edge of her palm where it escaped the cotton binding as her thumb traced back and forth across her half-erect member, pulsing pleadingly against its confines. Aiko took long, measured breaths, left hand clenching and unclenching as she fought not to grope her chest.

"Īe," she exhaled, forcing her right hand back to the surface. Last thing I need is to be sitting wet in rush hour. Marcella had said she was an uncanny judge of character; little could she imagine she'd hit all Aiko's pressure points: a reflexively insightful mind, a charming disposition, and a sexy body. Now they were blending together such that she wasn't sure if she was starting her own company to sleep with Marcella, or planning their date to convince her to join on.

Brushing her fingers to disperse the moisture, she fished out her private phone from her purse. She was way out of her depth on this and needed someone to help figure it all out. Scrolling through her contacts she pulled up the messaging screen for "KO". Just leaving work. Busy tonight? Wiggling back up, she opened up her collar before fastening her seatbelt. Her hands twisted forward and back around the steering wheel, face forward, rhythmic breaths. Her sexes still pulsed but her lust was easing. There'd be plenty enough time for that back home.

Her phone buzzed and she swept it back up. Nothing crucial. What's up?

Her heartbeat picked up again, this time in nervousness. I need relationship advice.

The reply came three seconds later: !!! Aiko grinned, patiently waiting for the follow-up. Congrats! DEFINITELY available. Need me over now?

She chuckled softly. No rush, we only met today. Just need to untangle my thoughts.

You sure? I'm gonna be thinking about this all day!

You and me both. :p Don't worry, we'll talk in depth tonight.

They signed off, and Aiko started the car. Her body had settled down even as her mind was now galloping through the evening's coming conclave. All of this was such a long shot, her rational brain reminded her, even as it leaned over to share notes with her emotional brain. Mixing business and pleasure was always a dangerous game... but it produced her best results.

GreenSleeves likes this.
  15. Larry Land Lord

your a real trooper
    here is your reward (from the mistress of darkness herself of course)
    image.png

Dolfuss likes this.
  16. Dolfuss

I had to nickel-and-dime the original draft to fit the character cap, how did you quote it in full??? :eek:

17. Larry Land Lord

i just pressed reply lol
    i thought it always did that