1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Thread 122

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by daedaddy, Sep 9, 2020.

?

modern cc part 5: goals?

1. this poll is your choice

33.3%
  2. theres now magic, monsters and new races in the world

33.3%
  3. literally anything is possible

33.3%
  4. and since every character is just some random dude of your creation

33.3%
  5. you get to pick what they want to do.

33.3%
  6. while your at it make sure you know what they look like and whatnot. tities penis etc

66.7%
  7. thank you

33.3%
  8. i appreciate u

66.7%
  9. lol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. ahaha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. daedaddy

daedaddy Well-Known Member Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAducational videos, pick your own. one is xbox and the other is jazz to answer questions to :)

0. thoughts on video you picked?

1. thoughts on recent GAMER developments such as nvidia and xbox?

2. one day, your eating your preferred cereal and suddenly a mysterious hooded man appears infront of you.
    "hey" he says
    he then disappears before you can say anything, where he was standing is left a small notebook, inside it reads:
    "if your reading this, its too late. you must now answer the following questions or your soul will be instantly destroyed by my ethereal chains of dragon flame, gifted to me by only the most powerful purple dragons. "
    well now that your locked into answering his question with the threat of death the only thing life now is to read his question.
    "how are you doing today?"
    thats it

3. make your own question and answer it.

4. post titties or some sort.

5. what is the meaning of life?

BONUS:
    Larry has left early and there will be no bonus today.

2. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

0. I see they're leafing through Apple's playbook. ;) Kinda distracted by a "recent" video essay on how Microsoft still hasn't evolved its GUI since Win3.1.

smooth_jazz_will_be_deployed.wav
    (srsly tho that's some good lounge)

1. I don't play console so that's out, and I always end up shopping for bargain-basement clearance so top-o'-the-line graphics mean nothing to me. So basically I don't even know what the scoop is. :^)

That said, Fenoxo deep state confirmed??? :eek:

2. All in all pretty good I guess.

3. mmmmmmmmmOK got one:

5. Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, also known simply as The Meaning of Life, is a 1983 British musical sketch comedy film written and performed by the Monty Python troupe, directed by Terry Jones. It was the last film to feature all six Python members before Graham Chapman died in 1989.

Unlike Holy Grail and Life of Brian, the film's two predecessors, which each told a single, more-or-less coherent story, The Meaning of Life returned to the sketch format of the troupe's original television series and their first film from twelve years earlier, And Now for Something Completely Different, loosely structured as a series of comic sketches about the various stages of life. It was accompanied by the short film The Crimson Permanent Assurance.

Released on 23 June 1983 in the United Kingdom, The Meaning of Life, although not as acclaimed as its predecessors, was still well received critically and was a minor box office success, grossing almost $15 million on a $9 million budget. It also screened at the 1983 Cannes Film Festival, where it won the Grand Prix. The film appears in a 2010 list of the top 20 cult films published by The Boston Globe.

Welp, guess I'll go back to my Patreon...

daedaddy likes this.