1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Thread 124: Loneliness, Aliens, Doomsday and Bimbos

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by daedaddy, May 27, 2021.

?

the time has come. will you answer larrys question thread?

1. hmmm... yes

50.0%
  2. hmmm...... no, i will simply answer the poll. (as evil men do)

50.0%
  3. im glad your back larry

50.0%
  4. ....perhaps

100.0%
  5. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. money is the root of all evil

50.0%
  7. *satanic laugh*

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. daedaddy

daedaddy Well-Known Member Member

...hello

CHOOSE YOUR OWN DEFINITELY EDUCATIONAL VIDEO:

a documentary on loneliness?

or a song to listen to whilst answering questions?

1. if you had to write a short story that 1 million people would see, what story would it be? how long would you spend writing it?

2. who is your favorite character in video games and why?

3. which would you prefer, a robotic takeover or an alien invasion?

4. would you rather pretend to be happy in order to keep those around you happy, or be honest with your sadness and allow them to be saddened by your presence? (assuming they'd try to help you of course.)

5. is raceplay inherently racist? is bimboification evil? do centaurs get pregnant on their top or lower halves?

6. what do you think would happen if every human was suddenly aware the world would end next week?

OPTIONAL QUESTION QUEST BOARD
    MAIN QUEST:
    Larry has left a note on your fancy super hero desk: "is it okay to want someone to change? or, should you accept someone for who they are? if people can change, should you wait for them? when letting someone back into your life, should you give them the benefit of the doubt or will a snake always be a snake? can someone be inherently or unchangeably bad?"

SIDE QUEST:
    SIP WATER EAT HEALTHY GO FOR A NICE WALK

SIDE QUEST:
    im planning to do a trials in tainted space completionist run (after waiting for content for about years lol), any ideas for a character? i know you guys are good at thinking of sexy stuff

MISC QUEST:
    what is one character type you'd like to see in carnal souls?

love u

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    Benji likes this.
  2. Benji

Benji Director Staff Artist Writer

1. if you had to write a short story that 1 million people would see, what story would it be? how long would you spend writing it?
    If I knew a million people would see it (and presumably read it) I'd probably spend a while deliberating over something worthy to write about. Would probably end up being something preachy about climate change.

2. who is your favorite character in video games and why?
    Probably Big Boss, circa Snake Eater.

3. which would you prefer, a robotic takeover or an alien invasion?
    Aliens. It'd be nice to have some big questions about the universe answered before being slaughtered.

4. would you rather pretend to be happy in order to keep those around you happy, or be honest with your sadness and allow them to be saddened by your presence? (assuming they'd try to help you of course.)
    The latter, always. The times I have been most hurt is when a friend has not allowed me to help when they are suffering. Pretending everything is fine might feel like the noble thing to do, but in practice, martyring yourself helps nobody. Talk to friends, let them be your friend, get help when you need it.

5. is raceplay inherently racist? is bimboification evil? do centaurs get pregnant on their top or lower halves?
    This is three questions but I'll allow it.
    a: I don't know. Probably, in some cases, depending on how it's handled. I'm white so it has never affected me, I'd want to ask someone who it has affected.
    b: Voluntary? No. I think it's one of the more pure things people want. Head empty, only look good (for someone, usually). Involuntary? Sure, evil as hell, in a fun way.
    c: I would say the lower half. I ain't a fan of having an extra set of genitals at the front, so in that case unborn centaur would have to travel the full length of the body to be born and that sounds like hell on toast. Plus having the belly on the bigger half means it can get biggerer.

6. what do you think would happen if every human was suddenly aware the world would end next week?
    I think we would see, against all reason, a lot of people trying to make money off of it.

MAIN QUEST:
    Larry has left a note on your fancy super hero desk: "is it okay to want someone to change? or, should you accept someone for who they are? if people can change, should you wait for them? when letting someone back into your life, should you give them the benefit of the doubt or will a snake always be a snake? can someone be inherently or unchangeably bad?"
    People pretty much always change. For better or worse, it always happens, but you should never wait for it or try to make it happen. If they're not right for your life, don't let them into it, and don't invest time trying to make them fit. Life's too short for trying to manage someone else's whole self as well as your own; the people close to you should compliment your existence, not oppose it. If they're making things worse then cut them loose.

SIDE QUEST:
    SIP WATER EAT HEALTHY GO FOR A NICE WALK
    Did this yesterday with my sister, 3rd time leaving the house since the first lockdown. Went to get my vaccination shot and then ate food together, it was nice.

SIDE QUEST:
    im planning to do a trials in tainted space completionist run (after waiting for content for about years lol), any ideas for a character? i know you guys are good at thinking of sexy stuff
    The u l t i m a t e bimbo.

MISC QUEST:
    what is one character type you'd like to see in carnal souls?
    Larry, Lord Inquisitor.

love u 2 <3

Dolfuss and daedaddy like this.
  3. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

1. *glances to years-old WIP novelette*
    I, uh... I'll get back to you on that.

2. ...I am honestly drawing a complete blank on this right now.

3. Depends on their end goal. Are we talking, like, Ur-Quan Kzer-Za where you're either drafted into the war fleet or have your planet permanently Domed, or the Kohr-Ah where it's All Genocide All the Time? Or on the flip side, Matrix Machines v. SKYNET?

4. I mean if social media should have taught us anything, it's that nothing hollows you out worse than a Positivity Arms Race. Corollary to the video, it's probably no coincidence this is the same culture where mortal enemies are still expected to smile and nod in public. "Conceal, don't feel" and et cetera.

5. I mean, affectionate stereotyping is still stereotyping. Maybe? Depends on the author. o_O

6. As per Benji. That, and the fundies would go absolutely ham.

Oof, this drops right as I think I'll have to make peace with the fact my colleague will always lean impulsively reactionary and the best I can do is corral the damage. :oops:

crap I gulped the water, can I try again?

Pu'nani. :cool:

Sicilian.

[​IMG]

daedaddy likes this.
  4. daedaddy

daedaddy Well-Known Member Member

dae will be answering his own questions on this fine morning

i would write a very convincing plea to support the things that i like or to send me money or something.

hmmm...
    all my favorite characters are typically ones that i play so i wont count them. i think samus is pretty cool.

alien invasion. we might lose but if aliens take over society might improve over all, im sure aliens have tons of cool technology or other alien races. my hope is we get indoctrinated into the galactic federation or something.

im a good pretender

raceplay is sus. as a minority i wouldnt do it but i dont disrespect others who would.
    bimbofication is in the gray area because the one who is bimboed is probably much happier for the rest of their lives... is what bimbo lord larry would say. i support all forms of bimbofication but realistically it isnt entirely moral
    agreed

all the toilet paper will be gone within 2 hours.

a bimbo with an oral fetish and really big lips ;)
    or a character whos more or less 100% preg content and breeding.
    very creative i know

classic banjo

very wise. great answer

epic. hope you do it again

I was going to do this exact same thing. i like the way you think king banjo

i like the way you think x2

<3
    <3

i believe in you man
    write yo dreams

AGREE

memories im surprised you remember. i knew dolfuss contained infinite knowledge on every single thing any of us has ever said AND where to find said knowledge on this forum, but pu'nani the legendary pink cat warrior almost slipped my mind...

Benji and Dolfuss like this.
  5. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

"She can curl that power suit into a ball. She must f___ like a tiger."

[​IMG]

You're welcome, society. :cool:

daedaddy and Benji like this.