1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Thread 125: theres a lot of questions lol

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by daedaddy, Aug 21, 2021.

?

which is the worst way to say cum?

1. cum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nut

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. spunk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ejaculate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. semen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. seed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. cream

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. baby batter

60.0%
  9. jizz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. spooge

40.0%
  1. daedaddy

daedaddy Well-Known Member Member

CHOOSE YOUR OWN DEFINITELY EDUCATIONAL VIDEO:
    classic pursuit of wonder?

or
    other classic pursuit of wonder?

VIDEO QUESTION:
    which did you pick? did you like it?
    if you didnt watch one, skip to #1 and lose 1 point of the lord inquistors favor.

1. do you enjoy helping others?

2. what is the saddest thing you can think of? who is the most attractive character in media? (these 2 are entirely unrelated, you may notice i tend to put multiple questions into one number.)

3. which would you prefer, a god is confirmed to be real or we are confirmed to be in a simulation?
    whats the difference between living in a god created world and living in a man created one?

4. which is better? hips, ass, tits or thighs? why? can you provide a example for science purposes?

5. when you think on your own personality, what are your flaws? can you change them? why do you have them?

6. how do you feel about climate change, war and poverty? (separately)

7. fenoxo games tend to force the PC into situations and characters that the player does not enjoy. i.e playing a straight character but your PC calls every single male npc hot and or wants to fuck them. or wanting to play as a certain archetype but being forced into the personality that whoever the contents writer is creates. how would you fix this? how would you implement this fix into carnal souls?

OPTIONAL QUESTION QUEST BOARD
    WITCHS GUILD MAIN QUEST:
    https://imgchest.com/p/m9yxkjam7qn
    should be self explanatory when you click lol

MAIN FETCH QUEST:

suddenly, 10 artists all burst into your office.
    every single one of them wants you to give them an art request, a free commission for you, if you will.
    what 10 pieces of art would you request?

SIDE QUEST:
    SIP WATER EAT HEALTHY GO FOR A NICE WALK

SIDE QUEST:
    last thread i said i'd do a tits completionist run.
    i did not. just thought you guys should know.

MISC QUEST:
    what is one villain type you'd like to see in carnal souls?
    MISC QUEST BONUS:
    what is your favorite villain in any media?

love you, you look quite nice today

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    Benji likes this.
  2. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

0. "If the moral is 'nothing matters lol' I swear to Christ..."

I knew the Buddha began life as a prince but I didn't know about the prophecy, so that was educational.

1. Mostly yes, though I do have some stories concerning the characters I've encountered...

Nice try, this is a bait-and-switch for a Barcroft vid, I can tell... :^)

3. Well, if the universe is man-made, we'd have a better excuse for why everything keeps breaking down. :p

4. Prioritize one above the others, you must not! Held in balance, all assets must be!
    As I told Rosey in private correspondence detailing my adventure into Sims 4 furry mods, how do you prefer your goddess..?
    absolutelyheretical.png

5. Stubbornness, self-doubt, aversion to risk... As a child I was pathologically shy but mostly overcame that through a combination of brute-force exposure and Faking It (read: acting). A lot of it I can trace back to Schoolyard Bullying™ combined with presuposed parental expectations.

6. a) "You know when you've got a problem you need to deal with, but you keep putting it off because dealing with it seems like too much work, but then putting it off just makes more work and also makes everything else a lot worse and you don't want to admit that it's all because of this problem you haven't tried to deal with, so you start ignoring and denying the problem but the problem doesn't go away and just keeps getting worse and continues to make everything else worse for everyone and you? Then, since everything is starting to suck, you start blaming other things instead of the problem and you start going out of your way to ignore the problem publicly, but privately you're freaking out and doing things to try to fix the problem but it doesn't really do anything because you've ignored the problem for too long and now it's going to just keep getting worse and even if you tried your hardest to fix it, it's probably going to wreck everything anyways because it's been ignored for too long and its honestly just affecting everything and you just wish you could go back to when the problem was a little more manageable to do some things differently and maybe keep the problem from getting so out of hand it's going to be cataclysmic?

"Just curious if anyone's ever had a problem like that."
    HiSodium Content

b) "War makes men barbarous because, to take part in it, one must harden oneself against all regret, all appreciation of delicacy and sensitive values. One must live as if those values did not exist, and when the war is over one has lost the resilience to return to those values."
    —Cesare Pavese, This Business of Living, 9 September 1939

c)
    Who built Thebes of the seven gates?
    In the books you will find the names of kings.
    Did the kings haul up the lumps of rock?
    And Babylon, many times demolished
    Who raised it up so many times? In what houses
    of gold-glittering Lima did the builders live?
    Where, the evening that the Wall of China was finished
    Did the masons go? Great Rome
    Is full of triumphal arches. Who erected them? Over whom
    Did the Caesars triumph? Had Byzantium, much praised in song
    Only palaces for its inhabitants? Even in fabled Atlantis
    The night the ocean engulfed it
    The drowning still bawled for their slaves.

The young Alexander conquered India.
    Was he alone?
    Caesar beat the Gauls.
    Did he not have even a cook with him?

Philip of Spain wept when his armada
    Went down. Was he the only one to weep?
    Frederick the Second won the Seven Years' War. Who
    Else won it?

Every page a victory.
    Who cooked the feast for the victors?
    Every ten years a great man?
    Who paid the bill?

So many reports.
    So many questions.​

Bertolt Brecht, "Questions From A Worker Who Reads"

7. Given the way Fenworks is built, you'd have to rewrite the scenes top to bottom. :confused: At the end of the day the problem is the authors are editorializing what's essentially a silent protagonist—inevitably, the player's narrative and the authors' narrative are going to fundamentally clash. Beyond a strictly descriptive POV, the easiest conceptual fix, touted by a few people here (myself included), is to parse dialogue based on predefined character attributes (orientation, personality archetypes, etc.), though depending on the scope and structure of how scenes are written, that can be as simple as swapping adjectives to requiring custom-tailored rewrites of entire passages.

OK since the OP is a little over-indulgent I'll break it down for everyone else:
    1. Pick a pair of curses. The first always applies to you, the second is discretionary. You can apply both to other people and dispel those at will.
    2. Each curse comes in three levels of strength. The strength of the first curse is the maximum strength of the second. You can curse other people at reduced strength, but never exceeding the original level.
    3. Each curse expresses in a pattern at one of three tiers: everpresent > cyclical > trigger. As with strength, you can curse other people at lower tiers, but not exceeding the original pattern.
    4. You can pick as many pairs as you want. The same self-curse can be reapplied in different patterns, but with only one linked curse; the self-curse with the highest-tier pattern determines the linked curse's limits.
    This is actually rather fun for worldbuilding. Here's what I pulled together:
    The Obligatory Futa
    Femininity (Innate, Moderate) / Priapus

The Inevitable Lycanthrope
    Beasts (Cyclical [Lunar Phases], Moderate) / All-Mother

Really 700 Years Old
    Revenant (Innate, Major) / Youth

Ever-Vigilant
    Restless (Innate, Major) / Geysir

Three earmarked for family/friends, at least three proper canvas paintings, one feature-length professional digital comic pulling together my Keystone Kinks... and I'm not sure about the last three.

1 yes, 2 yep, 3 not in this heat buster :cool:

...because the game isn't finished, clever :p

The Affably Evil. Just because you're mortal enemies doesn't mean you have to be uncouth about the whole thing..!

The kind that presents a genuine moral challenge to the hero. Not in the 'gotcha' sense of "make Batman kill", but that presents a worldview/strategy/outcome that can't simply be dismissed as 'bad', and that may indeed even arguably be better than the paradigm the hero is defending.
    Dumb & Dumber: "NOOOO YOU CAN'T ABOLISH THE FEUDAL SYSTEM WHO WILL OPPRESS THE PEASANTS NOOOOOO!!!"

Daenerys Targaryen: "haha fantasy maoism go brrrrrrrrr"

[​IMG]

daedaddy likes this.
  3. GreenSleeves

GreenSleeves Well-Known Member Member

I'm sorry, I haven't the spoons to answer all of your questions, but a notable omission in your poll compelled me to action.

"Cock snot" is, hands down, bar none, without exception, the absolute worst euphemism for cum.

Dolfuss likes this.
  4. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member