1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Thread 87

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by Larry Land Lord, May 14, 2019.

?

CYOA 11) The Water Bottle Roundtable put a hit on her, how did she and her father react?

Poll closed May 21, 2019.
  1. her dad was still in power, they went to war and she chose to hide

50.0%
  2. the water bottle forces beat the demons in an all out war, shes the only royal left.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. the demons destroyed her, but covert waterbottles are still out there, she hid from them.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. she isn't hiding, shes gathering curves through alchemy to seduce the bottles and make peace

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. shes creating an all powerful elixir of recycling to decimate the bottles via dissolving them.

25.0%
  6. the water bottle nation was quickly dispatched, she hid so well no one could tell her to return.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. after the war ended in the demons favor, she went to create a question-extending elixir.

25.0%
  1. Larry Land Lord

Larry Land Lord Well-Known Member Member

educational
    video

1. how do you feel about minecraft?

2. tell me something about yourself

3. what did you do before coming to answer these questions? what will you do next?

4. who is the greatest question answer-er of all time?

5. what is one question that cant be answered?

6. you have to choose one fetish, you can never look at any type of fetish content that doesn't involve this ever again, what do you pick?

7. benji comes to you (he should come answer questions too...) and he asks you to give ideas for an in-game enemy, what kind of enemy do you think of?

8. what is something genuinely scary that has happened to you?

Nechrom and Benji like this.
  2. Nechrom

Nechrom Well-Known Member Member

I like it. Vanilla is a bit meh, but the mods nowadays are absolute top notch (no pun intended).

I just stopped taking seizure medication I've been taking for 20+ years.

Played some World of Warships. After this I'll probably check in on Azur Lane, getting some commissions and research projects going before I head to bed.

:cool:

Since I've been thinking about this one for way too long at this point, you might have found it.

Is big tits too general and/or non-fetish? Athletic women perhaps.

A tribe of scantily clad warriors who detests using weapons and instead wrestles their foes.

I think I've answered this before, but definitely a few of the times I've "woken up" with sleep paralysis and my brain still hasn't fully come out of dream mode. So it conjures up some unsettling beings to make the feeling of being held down in your bed even more terrifying.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Larry Land Lord and Benji like this.
  3. Benji

Benji Director Staff Artist Writer

1. It's okay. I see the appeal in it, but it's not for me.
    2. I've never struck a person in my adult life.
    3. Wrote today's update. Now going to work on some writing, then maybe do some FFXIV in that painful 2-3 hour gap between painkillers wearing off and being able to take more.
    4. My guess would be Nechrom.
    5. What does yellow sound like?
    6. Hyper, probably.
    7. (Hello I am here it me). Instead of answering I will take note of people's ideas. I like @Nechrom 's already. What about if they were oiled, like Turkish wrestlers?
    8. Not anything I'd want to talk about here. I once nearly got deported from Canada for lying to immigration agents - that was pretty scary (and stupid).

Larry Land Lord likes this.
  4. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

1. Neat game by a dick dev that tragically inundated YouTube with cringe.

2. An adult student retired professor told me my seminar was better than the subject text.

3. Debating a good OP for a dedicated discussion thread for this film, in case you didn't post this week.

4. Not Socrates. :^)

5. What actually transpires beneath the veil of an event horizon?

6.Does nudity count? :cool: Otherwise probably transformation since it's a huge blanket. It's what got me into this mess, after all... :p

7. We talking Wandering Monster, or plot antagonist? 'Cuz for the latter I'm picturing a parody of the Moral Guardians that are trying to install a Puritan tyranny. ;)

8. First time I got winded. Fell out of an unmaintained top bunk at Scout Summer Camp and couldn't feel a heartbeat for like five seconds.

"Occupation?"
    "No, I'm just the scouting party."

Though on that note I heard that before 2017 (at least) Canadian customs could actually be worse than the US.

Benji likes this.
  5. Larry Land Lord

keep in mind the question answerer hall of fame is filled with golden statues
    ...of people who like the thread

this forum has told me that anything is a fetish if you like it enough

dude i get this literally every day
    the only way for me to not have sleep paralysis is by using three loud alarms synchronously
    i have epic sleep paralysis tips if u need them
    P.S happy that you dont have to take seizure medicine anymore :)

to me it sounds like a beautiful mid-morning sun
    and that sounds like birds chirping and wind blowing.
    i think we have our definitive answer

he had me at the semi-nude wrestlers but this adds to the experience

anything that (at least at first) engages in violent physical altercation

Benji likes this.
  6. Larry Land Lord

1. i feel like i kinda want to play after all this time since i've seen the recent hd mods
    modded minecraft is weirdly system intensive though

2. i have an inferiority complex, i love thick bimbos, the suckers with gum in them are awesome. i have a big appreciation for life

4. ...who better than the one who asks the questions?
    (the spot of greatest question answerer can only be filled by those who liked the thread. today, benji was the only one)

5. why do i enjoy the sick game of modding skyrim?

6. butts. theres literally no way that the nsfw content im looking at doesnt involve a butt, and if it doesn't, then i don't want it anyway.

7. you probably expect bimbos (which i was gonna do until i realize you all know what iw ant)
    but today im thinking
    the master asstronomer. the bearded man who wanders the world in search of the greatest butt to ever exist. if your butt isnt big enough, he'll offer to use his legendary butt/hip expansion powers to make it better. if your butt and all related physique stats meets specific requirement of thickness (and softness, if thats a category) he'll give you:
    anaconda thong of +15 twerkability
    the bigger your butt is, the thinner, more transparent and sexier it looks to all who witness it. whilst your butt remains THICK you gain the power to petrify all penises the anaconda thong is near, like an anal gorgon.

it also makes the wearer extremely susceptible to anal stimulation and other butt based debuffs/buffs...

8. i fear nothing

Benji likes this.
  7. Nechrom

Nechrom Well-Known Member Member

You're obsessive about the strangest things... thankfully they are harmless. :p

I don't have it that often, which is probably why I get surprised every time and can't really prepare myself.
    But as far as scary things go, having it be imaginary visions and under a minute of paralysis while in bed, it's pretty convenient. Could be much much worse.

Dolfuss and Larry Land Lord like this.
  8. Benji

Benji Director Staff Artist Writer

You had me at 'anal gorgon', good lord hahaha

9. Larry Land Lord

for maximum respect my brain requires that the thread is liked and that the poll is answered
    its like a test, writing your name is the poll, doing the questions is the points and liking is extra credit.
    curl your toes

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  10. Larry Land Lord

dont deny its genius ;)

11. Dolfuss

MY GLORIOUS OVERLORD..!

Not even... Pokéminaj? ;)

12. Larry Land Lord

this actually isnt bad lol

when the game is out someone remind me... if banjo won't do it, i will >:)

13. WildRosey

WildRosey Member Member

I loved that game! I spent thousands of hours on it, and I kind of quit playing it a lot around 4 or 5 years ago, but I've been playing some modded game with my friends quite a bit as of late! I kinda wish I wouldn't drown so many hours in it, but it's still pretty fun to come back to. Hytale is looking pretty good tho ;)

I'm double majoring in Philosophy and English. Dunno why I'm doing something that feels so useless, but I just keep going with it. I've probably jotted down ideas and started so many stories in my life, but there's only one recently that i've dedicated myself to...

I don't think i even remember what I was doing before this, uh oh. I'm talking to a friend on discord right now though. I guess I should probably go to sleep after this since I'm so damn tired.

oof uhhhhh, me because you don't know what my answer is sometimes. so much suspense in how i'll answer, will i say no, yes, or maybe maybe? :)

I'd say a lot of questions can't truly be answered. If we're talking objectively, lots of things can't be answered. I guess my favorite would be: What is nothing? Is it the absence of presence or the presence of absence? Does nothing exist? :D

this is so sad since i enjoy so many :(
    I guess constant anal penetration? Hard to say, but like, one or both of the partners has something inserted in their ass the whole time...

I'm not very good at thinking of enemies, but I think a dynamic character who's always trying to learn new things would be interesting? Hard to say how long it would last, but the character kind of functions like a rival, but changes fighting style and weapon use over time. Maybe, the character's skill shifts with the player character's new skills and new fighting style(if it does change). They would also ask if you want to bet money or something, and if you agree on some massive payload and you lose: they'll just torture your nipples or put you deep in debt to them. Ya know, the basic stuff.

I don't know.... O.O
    What if the fear was the lack of fear that we made along the way...?

Dolfuss and Larry Land Lord like this.
  14. Dolfuss

WildRosey and Larry Land Lord like this.