1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Thread 89: Almost 90 Edition

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by Larry Land Lord, May 28, 2019.

?

CYOA 13) You ask her if she'd like to come with you instead of staying here

Poll closed Jun 3, 2019.
  1. she reminds you that she's being hunted down and leaving would be stupid, you leave alone.

16.7%
  2. shes being hunted down but could return home to the demons, you decide to take her there.

16.7%
  3. a small force of water bottles is on the horizon, you stay to protect her

33.3%
  4. she wants to help you on your journey, you leave to find larry with her

33.3%
  1. Larry Land Lord

Larry Land Lord Well-Known Member Member

educational video followup to last weeks:

0. what do you think of the educational video?

1. oh no, the intergalactic plot pirates have returned and the only way to defeat them is to give banjo an amazing idea that will help add to the world of carnal souls! you can propose a town, a quest, or even a character, what do you give the plot pirates?

2. can titties help advance plot?
    ------i could not think of a usual sex/fetish related question, so i went scouring in banjos fur-affinity to find a picture we've probably all seen
    1448989713.bng_demonconcepts.png with 4 different characters, at least 90% of question answerers are guaranteed to like at least 25% of this image.
    pink succubus gang assemble

3. why is writing so hard >:^(

4. how do you feel about my totally tubular, legendary ideas from the past 2 threads? (that i also put on the idea thread)

5. what is one thing you appreciate about this forum?

6. fenoxo left submissions out to dry for too long and now hes struggling to read them, how do you think submissions should be handled in carnal souls?

BONUS SHARING CENTER
    7. can you share an old characters description that you made in a game like coc/tits? or, a plan for a character you want to create in carnal souls?

8. can you a share a piece of art or literature that you have created?

Benji likes this.
  2. Shin Majin

Shin Majin Active Member Member

1. A shady merchant who magically buys attributes of the character.

2. It's happened before. I've heard about a game where the protag's motive is to enlarge their bust.

3. I don't know :(

4. Eh? What ideas?

5. The subject matter of tf gaming.

6. Don't leave them out to dry. You don't need to read everything though, 'cause particularly popular ideas will be repeated.

7. I don't understand the question. Those games describe your character for you, so you can't really do the describing.

Floppyantennae likes this.
  3. Larry Land Lord

yes your sharing the description it gives you

4. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

0. As soon as Trump started eyeing NASA policy I was worried he'd turn it into an ego project, but with any luck he'll keep to Space Force and let the scientists do their job. Given the recent political situation I'm not surprised, but nonetheless a little concerned there appears to be no intention of bringing the Russians into the project—after the Space Race ended it seemed to be one constant refuge from Cold War rivalry. I remember in 2010: The Year We Make Contact (the film; haven't read Odyssey Two) the crews are absolutely devastated when Earth politics force them to temporarily segregate their missions.

1. I mentioned my quest idea before, Benji said we essentially get to play Littlefinger, WildRosey's Adaptive Rival is better than anything I'm thinking of at the moment...

Depends of course what the final racial situation is, but as I mentioned once before, it'd be neat if in amongst the more homogeneous communities and race-stratified cities, there are egalitarian freetowns where everyone mixes and mingles freely.

2. It's not the size that matters; it's how you use them! ;)

3. Because you have to translate your thoughts into something other people can understand.

4. Well once we strip away the dehydration-induced delirium... :cool:
    a) Bikini armour as a curse is the sort of thing that seems so obvious in hindsight. :p It's also delightfully devilish Seymour to think of it as a deliberate strategem to weaken the Hero right before confronting the $_DUNGEON_END_BOSS.
    b) Don't have a lot of experience with spellswords, but Lilith's Throne uses weapons with embedded powers, and it definitely helps diversify tactics when you're not going for a straight mage build. Consider it endorsed.
    c) I'm of two minds. Amusing as it is, if you can actually hear your metabolism, you'd probably want to see a doctor. Also, an elephant can totally sneak up on you.
    d) I've had experience with games that use fixed sizes. The biggest problem is it can make wrangling the inventory an infuriating slog through optimization.

5. That Benji actually weighs in on the idle chatter as well as official correspondence. It's that personal touch that really endears oneself to one's audience. <3

6. Giving writers the tools to troubleshoot their stuff themselves will take a huge load off the devs. As a semi-pro modder, there's nothing quite so frustrating than trying to translate outside input that has no knowledge of the engine's constraints. What would also probably help is delegating an intermediary review panel to see if a submission is up to scratch; if it's basically good an editor can clean it up before adoption, if it's not quite on par it's bounced back. Benji should of course sign off on everything at the end, but by the time he sees it, it should essentially be a finished and readily-portable piece; the more he has to review in-depth, the less time he has for his own work.

7. Status as of most recent playthrough of Lilith's Throne. This is maybe the sixth time I've restarted from scratch, although I've used this same character each time. Fun fact: this is the first run where I continued playing after a species change, although it was done to game demonic bloodlines and I switched back after the kids were born.
    Valeria Trewaine
    Having been pulled into an enchanted mirror in your aunt Lily's museum, you woke up to find yourself in another world. By a stroke of good fortune, one of the first people you met was Lilaya; this world's version of your aunt. Having convinced her that your story is true, you're now working towards finding a way to get back to your old world.

Obedience:
    You are not a slave.
    You are free-willed, and will do whatever you want.

Personality

Adventurousness: Curious
    You are willing to take risks in order to feed your love of experiencing new things.
    Agreeableness: Trusting
    You are very trusting, and always try your best to be friendly towards other people.
    Conscientiousness: Vigilant
    You always plan ahead, and never rush into anything without first weighing the pros and cons.
    Extroversion: Average
    You enjoy the company of others, but you don't seek to be the life of the party.
    Neuroticism: Average
    You have your emotions under control, for the most part.

Appearance

You are Valeria, a very feminine futanari human. Your cock is concealed, so, due to your feminine appearance and sizeable breasts, everyone assumes that you're a female on first glance. Standing at full height, you measure 5 feet and 7 inches. You appear to be in your early twenties.

You have a beautiful face. You have shoulder-length, blonde hair, which is unstyled. You have a pair of normal, human eyes, with round, blue irises, round, black pupils, and white sclerae. You have a pair of normal, human ears, which are covered in light, smooth skin.

You have average-sized, light lips. Your throat is fleshy-pink in colour. Your mouth holds a normal-sized, fleshy-pink tongue. You're pretty good at giving head, and can comfortably suck huge cocks without gagging. Your mouth and throat are of a typical wetness, and you produces an average amount of saliva. Your throat is somewhat resistant to being stretched out, and after being used, it slowly recovers all of its original capacity.

Your torso has a jaw-droppingly beautiful appearance, and is covered in light, smooth skin. You have a slender, toned body, giving you a spry body shape.

You have one pair of sizeable mammaries, which fit comfortably into a F-cup bra. On each of your perky breasts, you have one big, light nipple, with average-sized, circular areolae.
    You are currently producing 1.14 litres of white milk (280 mL currently stored) at a fast rate. Your milk tastes like regular milk.

You have a pair of normal human arms and hands, which are covered in light, smooth skin.

Your legs and feet are human, and are covered in light, smooth skin. Your legs and feet are plantigrade, meaning that you naturally walk with your feet flat on the ground.
    Your limbs are slim, and have an extremely feminine shape to them.

Your womanly hips and large ass are covered in light, smooth skin. You have a human, light-rimmed anus, with fleshy-pink internal walls, the rim being slightly darker than the skin around it. It is tight, and can comfortably take average-sized cocks with enough lube. You have retained your anal virginity. It is completely dry, and would need lubricating before sex. It reluctantly stretches out when used as a sexual orifice, and after being used, it slowly recovers all of its original capacity.

You have an average-sized, 6-inch human cock, which is covered in light, smooth skin. You lost your penile virginity to Lilaya in Lilaya's lab.
    You have a natural bush of blonde, coarse hair around the base of your cock.
    Your two large balls are covered in light, smooth skin, and dangle down beneath your shaft. They produce an extreme amount of hot cum. Your cum tastes of vanilla. It's quite sticky, and is difficult to fully wash off without soap. It has a slimy, oily texture.

Beneath your cock, you have a human pussy, with large, light labia and fleshy-pink inner-walls. You have a big clit, which measures less than 1 inch in length. Your pussy is somewhat tight, and can comfortably take large cocks with sufficient lubrication. You lost your virginity to Lilaya in Lilaya's lab. It's moist, but you still need a lot of stimulation before you get wet. You are a squirter, and produce a considerable amount of female ejaculate each time you orgasm. It stretches out very easily, and after being used, it very rapidly recovers all of its original capacity. Your girlcum tastes of honey.
    You have a natural bush of blonde, coarse hair around your pussy.

8. Not without compromising my SFW aliases. :p I wrote a stand-alone story for cyoc.net, but you need an account to view those. :oops:

5. Larry Land Lord

i like it

i would unironically join the space force

elephants are so cute

6. Benji

Benji Director Staff Artist Writer

0. Love it. Now we just have to turn out attention to co-operating to stop killing Earth.
    1. I really need to give those intergalactic plot pirates a raise.
    2. I think so. Titties are pretty important to at least one of CS' cultures.
    3. Because it's worth doing. <3
    4. I'm just focused on getting us to the point I can use them.
    5. You guys, no question.
    6. They should be read. All that hinders me at the moment is not yet being able to use them; once I am, I have ideas to hopefully make sure we don't have the same problem.

7. *Takes seat with note pad.*

7. Larry Land Lord

I feel like i would have to go to space if they offered
    you just gotta take opportunities

here we go again
    your walking through forest #7 in your brand new, cursed bikini armor. throughout the entire walk, you can hear rustling in nearby bushes.
    suddenly, a group of *interchangeable fantasy race* jumps out at you! after a good 5 seconds of circling around you, the leader of the *interchangeable fantasy race* steps forward.
    "show me your titties"
    of course, this is a total surprise
    you never thought you could ever be confronted by a cult of titty worshippers!
    now, every time you encounter them, they'll make your boobs bigger via smut magic. (or you can fight them)
    once you reach peak titty, you'll gain a perk that prevents them from shrinking.
    wow! what a small yet somewhat interesting encounter! that really fleshes out the world and these small events are great for making the game bigger!
    now, if only you could find their rivals, the butt bandits.

its a like-less job ;)

everything

although i feel like someone might beat me to it a lot of the poll characters are cool to me.
    if i wrote one though i think i'd write the gargoyle. it'd be nice to have a statue to silently protect you. i'll leave the goblins and alchemist to the real writers.
    (if anyone remembers these threads later on anyway)

if we aren't talking about writing, i want to play...
    a dude with a really big hammer and thunder magic (hopefully thats a thing)
    a buttslut dark skinned elf with big-ish boobs (YES)
    i lack inspiration and visualization skills, so i'll just say a bimbo for now >:^)

this is entirely unrelated to what you said but after the cyoa poll we'll have a sci-fi rpg character creation poll.
    the intergalactic plot pirates are definitely a faction

if only we had boob/butt cultures in real life

i believe in you :)

and heres a skyrim picture for anyone whos sticking around this thread >:^)
    ScreenShot21.png

8. Shin Majin

You started your journey as a human, but you've become a human-taur over the course of your adventures. You're a good 5 feet and 4 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.63 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you're wearing a set of nyrean chain armor, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with plump lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Fairly unremarkable blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your lengthy, brown hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a deer. Your butt looks fairly average. A short tuft of deer tail sprouts just above your bottom, sometimes twitching at the slightest movements. You have lithe, agile legs that end in hooves, enabling you to nimbly leap and prance from place to place.

Your bloated belly sticks out very noticeably, wobbling slightly with your motions. It would look right at home on a reclining, full-time breeding servant. The lapinara inside you refuse to be ignored, be it because of the changes they're forcing on your body or the kicks from their little lapine legs.

You have two tits, capped with one 0.7-inch nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a big H-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is no longer below your waist, but instead at the back of your tauric hindquarters. As a tauric creature, your womanly parts lie between your rear legs in a rather equine fashion. You have a black, deer vagina, with one 0.5-inch chit. Your pussy appears noticably inflated and creates an enormous bulge beneath your armor. Occasional beads of girl-cum drop from the massive hole that is your black, musky deer-cunt. Your labia are swollen and fat, outlining your vagina, and often shine with a wet sheen regardless of your arousal. You're told that they wink when you're aroused.

You have one tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Its inside is currently gestating eggs.

From time to time, small chirps remind you that your body is not owned by just you alone. The parasite attached to your mimbrane-padded, deer vagina seems intelligent enough for some rudimentary communication...

Larry Land Lord likes this.
  9. Larry Land Lord

isnt a human-taur just a regular centaur tho

10. Shin Majin

Not at all! The game should've called me a deer-taur.

A human-taur is...a strange thing. Imagine a regular centaur, but replace the horse parts with more human parts. It's an acquired taste, to say the least.

11. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

HEADCANON: Final boss is Jon Lajoie.

For the longest time I avoided the gargoyle in CoC thinking it was a bait-and-switch for Lethice... I kinda wish you could do more with her.

"Thank you, Tim Pool, - I would have missed this Steam exclusive." :^)

And they rated Sid Meier's Civilization II 'E'...
    civ2-mcav.gif

12. WildRosey

WildRosey Member Member

Exciting, not really sure if I have anything left to say...

A traveling group of bards loses something important on their travels, such as a magical interest, and in order to move on to their next job, they need you to get it back? You get to know the quirky bards in the group and celebrate with music and uhh... sex.

Yes. Easiest ways you could go about this would be "oh my god, they stole my titties, what will I ever do? I'll kill you for this you evil demon." or "Oh my god, that evil mage made my tits so huge that I can't move, curse you!" Quality storylines.

It's good if it's hard, it means you're trying to make it good and not just plain gibberish. I tend to try and write two thousand words a day, can take from four to eight hours, but I can't be disappointed in the time it takes if I consider the result of my writing to be good.

I'm with Dolfuss here, I love bikini armor as a curse, and it's a great excuse to have your PC wear something sexy. :)

I think weapon variety is incredibly important so if spellswords would fit the lore/magic system of carnal souls then there's no problem with it!

I just like the active discussions that I can pass the time with. Fun to get to know people here when the fen forums are so packed.

Well, the big issue with fen's submissions is that he's the sole reviewer, I think. If Benji ever suffers such a massive amount of submissions, it would probably be good to employ volunteers to help review with him. Now of course, then you ask the question, is this person trustworthy in reviewing? I guess, review guidelines would be important in this case for reviewers that aren't staff. I don't think Benji will be the sole reviewer though.

I suppose I can just describe a character I have planned. I get kind of stuck with PCs, so I tend to refuse to change them at all after I've made them. In TiTs, I have a half-gryvain herm who's stayed as a half-gryvain herm... I guess I don't like change? I dunno. I imagine when I make a carnal souls character, I'll probably stick with what I start with.
    Characters I'll make:
    Curvy milf(herm/no herm idk)
    chubby witch lady
    cute dickgirl
    taur lady

Those are my highly detailed and planned out characters, thank you for your time.

QUOTE="Larry Land Lord, post: 5812, member: 328"]
    8. can you a share a piece of art or literature that you have created?[/QUOTE]

not sure if there's any writing I'd like to share lol

13. Larry Land Lord

i approve heavily

i enjoyed it