1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Thread 98: Road to 100

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by Larry Land Lord, Aug 12, 2019.

?

sci-fi character creation part 4: companion (up to 2)(pick none for none)

1. a milf elf, for some reason has green skin. cares about you, has a preg fetish.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. a bimbo scientist, secretly genius. great actor.

42.9%
  3. a cute and loyal dog that turns into a tentacle monster when threatened.

14.3%
  4. an egg of unknown origins, probably a space dragon or something.

28.6%
  5. a robot you created yourself, can be anything.

28.6%
  6. philip the talking horse. has gained the power to transform into a biped.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. a friend or partner from your profession

42.9%
  8. a bubbly slime girl from another new race. lives in your water bottle.

14.3%
  9. a strong minotaur warrior from a much less civilized planet. sworn to serve you

28.6%
  10. your guardian spirit, claims to have some connection with the stars. best for psychics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Larry Land Lord

Larry Land Lord Well-Known Member Member

double educational video special:

video question: thoughts on the video(s if you watched both)?

poll question: what is your characters morality? rather than leaving it at lawful good and whatnot, i'd rather give you that choice. feel free to change poll answers as well.
    poll question 2: what is your character so far?

1. what is your definition of beauty?

2. what are your thoughts on the character creator polls so far?

3. if i were to ask 100 questions, how many would you answer?

4. what is your favorite nsfw game recently?

??b o o b i e s??
    5. what do you think about horror games?

6. you wake up in a cold sweat with no memory of the past 9 days. your tied to a chair in a pure white room, but suddenly a beautiful wolf appears before you.
    dolfuss the beautiful: i can help you escape, but first you must answer one question: what is your one true fetish, that exists above all of your others?

BONUS:
    have a nice MONTH to receive larrys divine protection
    BONUS:
    include a picture with your reply, can be of anything. you can also use said picture to answer any of these questions.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Nechrom, Dolfuss and Benji like this.
  2. Larry Land Lord

i dont even own a printer
    nature is beautiful

lawful good
    so far hes half orc half troll, spaceknight/gunner
    accompanied by the bimbo scientist and a fellow space cop. as is the way of 80s cliches, my character needs to do things by the book, to make sure things were done by the book, the space commissioner appoints him a partner (even though he works alone).

...the scientist will come in somehow eventually along the polls. right now, its some sort of detective space quest.
    edit: i switched to the dog, bimbo scientist was surprisingly popular and the tentacle puppo deserves love.

everyone is beautiful in their own way, inside and out.
    it would be indescribable

none of them because i dont answer my own questions(???)

milf city, it was pretty fun. albeit i skipped about half of the characters.
    i haven't been able to find any inspiration to go anywhere near tits or much else for that matter.

D9DkVUsW4AAfwZM.jpg
    i have a very limited gallery

my life is a horror game but i constantly avoid jumpscares and horror-like situations with good decision making.
    ...so i think i love them

if you know larry, then you know the truth.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Dolfuss and Benji like this.
  3. Atomicbob

Atomicbob Well-Known Member Member

Printer ink has always been a rip-off, and I figured it was because of something like this. My late father had an HP printer that he'd modified to be able to take 3rd party ink cartridges, and it saved him thousands in the long run.
    I thought Hyenas were strictly scavengers? But damn, they would've taken that lion down if his buddy hadn't saved his ass. I loved how they were bunting eachother afterwards, that was cute. :3

I find alignment in general to be a bit outdated, but if I had to choose... Neutral Good. My character wouldn't go out of their way to be evil or murderous, but they'd still be willing to break a law if it served a meaningful purpose, or was the right thing to do.
    A neutral good space Orc, skilled as both a pilot and a scientist. By his side is a good friend from piloting school, and a little goo woman who lives in his old-fashioned water bottle (and maybe... other places too).

[​IMG]
    Hey look buddy, I'm an scientist. That means I solve problems, not problems like "What is beauty?" Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.

They're great! A good way to get the creative juices flowing. :D

As many as I could to the best of my abilities.

Trials in Tainted Space has added a bunch of new stuff to it since the last time I played. I'm personally a big fan of those butt-bugs. :3

Radical.

They're fine, so long as they don't rely heavily on jumpscares to be scary. Give me the slow, tense buildup of a Silent Hill game any day of the week; not a peek-a-boo fest like FNaF. >.>

Cuddling. Moreso than vore, possession, pregnancy, or any of the other weird stuff I'm into, the one that I love more than anything else is cuddling. Doesn't even have to be sexual: give me two characters just enjoying eachothers company, hugging and snuggling together somewhere comfortable.
    I know they technically aren't a fetish, but symbiotes are a close second for me. I wish I had an alien-goo friend to hang out with that'd turn me into a beefy, toothy monster.

Same to you, with Bob's cosmic blessing. <3
    https://twitter.com/sbKniight/status/1159594198619889669
    Here's a steamy picture of Spider-Gwen being hit on by a female Venom.

Larry Land Lord and Dolfuss like this.
  4. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

V1: As per #3; if a corporation can figure out a vector for rent-seeking, you know they'll milk it to the last drop.
    V2: You mean to tell me a lone lion couldn't recruit hyenas for a fascist coup against the legitimate government?

P1: Well since I'm a medical doctor one presumes I've taken the Hippocratic Oath or its Final Frontier equivalent. Beyond that, I'll wait on future polls to figure out exactly what sort of situation I'm in.
    P2: Human-animal hybrid (furry?) medical scientist in possession of an egg of unidentified origin, accompanied by a genius colleague who routinely lulls people into a false sense of security with a ditzy fa├žade.

1. As per Thread 71. ;)

[​IMG]

3. Now, do you mean answer, or "answer"? :cool:

4. Truth be told I haven't actually played one in a while, the closest being the Dark World Fantasy mod for CK2.
    Though LT's finally picked up again and the clothing enchantment cap is now optional, so I'll probably return when the next build airs.

!![​IMG]!!

5. Definitely not my jam, though I can enjoy watching others playing them.
    Much like the film industry, I understand too many rely on jumpscares and creepypasta rather than genuine psychological tension.

6. Would I need to answer a question I already know..? :cool:

BONUS:

[​IMG]

According to zoologists, lions steal their kills as much, if not more.

Disney's got a lot of 'splainin' to do.

[​IMG]

Larry Land Lord and Atomicbob like this.
  5. Larry Land Lord

horror games really fell off
    i dont view strictly jump scares as pure horror, rather the anticipation and build up of actual good tension/scares.

now its a REAL party

Dolfuss and Atomicbob like this.
  6. Nechrom

Nechrom Well-Known Member Member

1st video: Basically *shrug*, doesn't surprise me in the slightest. The few times I print something it's laser jet all the way. I've been preset for matrix printers, ink jet and laser jet and I've always hated ink.
    Early ink printers at consumer price levels back in the 90s were horrible. They produced bad prints and required a lot of ink and maintenance. As long as you don't absolutely NEED color prints, stay as far away from ink printers as you can. You're probably better off going to a print shop if you need color prints.

2nd video: I don't like to watch animals getting hurt even if it's "natural". Thankfully it ended well.

Lawful neutral or true neutral, like most of my protagonists. Acts to produce good results short and long term for themselves and those they care about.

An orc android who began as a mechanical and bionics engineer genius but gradually improved herself with artificial parts until she became fully artificial. Also has a passion for traditional style firearms (chemical propellant and solid projectile) which she collects, builds and uses.

My definition of beauty is simply what my brain finds attractive.
    I'm nowhere near being able to put the specifics of that in writing.

It's been great so far. Lots of variety but still limited enough to keep it interesting.

How long do I have?
    I'm sure you've asked way more than 100 questions, and I've answered at least 100 of them. So I guess that answers this question. ;)

I haven't played many new ones recently.
    If I'm picking a pretty recent one then it'll have to be Monster Girl Island: Prologue. I've been following the development sporadically and I was happy to finally be able to play it. It's very promising as a 1st release by a single developer.

YES!

Not my cup of tea. But given the right person it can be quite enjoyable to see someone else play.

Damn! I must have had a seizure again. Shouldn't have phased out my medication.

As for the question... I don't really have an omega fetish like some have.
    If I had to pick one above the rest it would probably be 'fit females'. But I'm not even sure it's my biggest fetish to be honest, they're that equal.

A whole month is a bit much, but I'll try my best. :p

Hmm... RE: Question #6
    NSFW-ish

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Larry Land Lord and Atomicbob like this.
  7. Larry Land Lord

BONUS QUESTION
    your having a nice relaxing walk on the beach and you this, what do you do assuming they're hostile?
    personally, i walk the other direction as quietly as possible. the guns are gonna be a no from me in that scenario.
    **even without the guns, all 5 of them could probably easily kick my head off in one swift movement**

8. WildRosey

WildRosey Member Member

remind me to watch them later... I gotta sleep soon, but I want to answer these questions. ;w;

Hm.... Hard choice. Chaotic neutral or chaotic evil is preferable. In relation to poll question 2, as a psychic assassin for hire, she's chaotically neutral in her work. Meanwhile, if she were to act on things outside of her work, it would be on the chaotic evil side. I don't really believe alignment can work like this, but I'm just trying to say that she'll put her evil behind her for more-smooth work.

She's an elven psychic assassin with a bimbo scientist and a robot for a companion.

On a cynical day, I would say there truly isn't anything beautiful out there. Humanity is disgusting, and the world is a rotting abyss. Of course, I'm rather optimistic today. I'd say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Lots of things can be beautiful, lots can be ugly. Ugly stuff can be beautiful. It's hard to say. I do know that there are a lot of beautiful people in this mostly cosmetically beautiful world.

They're fun! I look forward to more.

I would definitely try to answer all of them, but I might have to take breaks and set some time aside to get them done!

Tough question. I don't think I've played that many nsfw games lately, but I have been playing quite a bit of Third Crisis. I like Third Crisis for the combat, and I really like the art. My issue with it is that every partner the MC has is an asshole, and I think that's kind of boring and repetitive. :/

Wonderful things.

I wish there were more good horror games. I want to pick up Lost In ViVo on steam whenever another sale comes around.

What a tough question. :'(

Big butts? I have a lot of fetishes and I just enjoy them in so much variety, but I suppose that big butts are my priority in NPCs?

Thank you. Wow, a month sure is a while though. Hopefully, the divine protection works.

[/QUOTE]

[​IMG]

I'd unleash the power of the sea on them and wash them off the shore.

Atomicbob and Larry Land Lord like this.
  9. Larry Land Lord

i admire your dedication :)
    this notification will probably remind u to watch the videos :D
    [​IMG]
    it will guarantee another month of happiness if you succeed

10. Atomicbob

Atomicbob Well-Known Member Member

I'd greet them with "Hey ladies, nice guns!", which is a double meaning: a compliment to both their weapons, and beefy muscles.

Larry Land Lord likes this.
  11. Dolfuss

Dolfuss Well-Known Member Member

TEAM 1, FUCKING SCATTER!

You and Passerby would get along swimmingly. :p

12. WildRosey

WildRosey Member Member

lol. I watched the videos. Watching the other lion save Red was touching. nature is weird.
    HP is fucked up. Love the great response about their ink prices. :|

Butts are good. the end. :p

Glad it's guaranteed.

Oh my. If only I had met him.