1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sarage's Big list of features, ideas, and general selfish wants, needs and rants

Discussion in 'General Carnal Souls Discussion' started by Sarage, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Sarage

Sarage Member Member

Sarage's Big list of features, ideas, and general selfish wants, needs and rants

My ultimate goal is to become an official writer for this game, It's just a dream but still I'm having too much fun making up all kinds of different possibilities and scenarios for this game, even though there isn't much to speak of in terms of content yet, in way it makes everything possible and that's what I'm having fun with :)

A fetish introducing system

Instead of havin a check box before you start a new game, implement a kind of "odd job" board like in the witcher 3 where Players short on cash early game are encouraged to go check out the board when they enter the first city. All fetishes would be disabled initially until activated or kept deactivated through these "odd jobs". The player would get a vague explanation of the job, show up, find out what the fetish is and get 3 choices

1. You find this sexually arousing
    this option would obviously enable the content and the scene would play out normally

2. I really need the money....
    this choice would play the scene and afterwords you'd be able to choose whether to activate or deactivate the content (try before you buy)

3. Thats disgusting, I'm never going to do that.
    this choice you would turn down the job and disable the content obviously

some examples would be

breeding fluffer
    "I need an extra set of hands this season, I got a high demand for my herding dogs this year thanks to all the ferals moving closer to our towns. Don't expect to just be getting friendly with my dogs, demand for my draft horses never dropped either."

you show to the job and find out your job entitles jerking off animals to get them erect for breeding and making sure a knot takes or guiding a horses cock into a mare's cunt.

choices:
    1.Yeah I can do that no problem
    2.I really need the money.....
    3.YUCK!!

Discreet masseuse wanted
    "I'm looking for a (gender of PC) masseuse who can be discreet and professional about a clients personal details, no previous experience required, I'm more looking for someone who can keep there mouth shut and rub me down after a hard days work"

PC gets there and meets a beautiful and voluptuous woman in only a towel. she thanks you for answering her add, and asks if they should get started, you tell her alright and turn around and start getting oils together, she drops her towel and lays face down placing a smaller towel across her rear thats barely covering anything. after completely rubbing down her backside you ask her turn over, when she does, she's sporting a large erection with a set of large testicles, she give you an innocent smile and says sorry and didn't think you'd be so good with your hands.

choices:
    1. thats alright miss! would you like me to take care of that after our session?
    2. ummmm.....thats ok ma'm, its perfectly....natural
    3. nope the fuck out.

A "recall" system that lets you replay sex scenes like a memory.
    One thing that frustrates me about these awesome sexy text games is that once a one time scene is played, it's gone, poof, gone forever unless you make a new character. Prime example would be Cotton the futa horse from CoC in the gym, she has 2 unique sex scenes when you first meet her and you only get to choose one, and when that scene is over, you never see either of them again. What if I wanted to relive the seducing of my favorite character? or the first time I found out the girl who was flirting with me has a massive cock? moments like that are not repeatable and must be committed to actual memory in order to enjoy again.

thats why I think a "recall a memory" feature would set this game apart from anything else out there.

Ark survival evolved style monster/beast codex to the critters that will be in the game

Fantastical beasts and where to find and fuck them!

[​IMG]

photoshop skills sharp!

Fog of war for the map
    I'm not an achievent whore, but if my map isnt 100 percent revealed or there's a little corner that's dark...I begin to itch. Adding a fog of war to the map would encourage people to go explore the region and discover some hidden things you've placed around the regions map.

place NPCs, special events, unique monsters, and dungeons on specific tiles
    possibly stumble across npcs, rare monsters, or even a dungeon or a special event on a tile.

Camps and Wagons

After seein the demo and the hexagon style map (love it by the way) it takes quite awhile to traverse an area and get to where going and running into alot of enemies along the way (that ain't a bad thing wink wink nudge nudge) but when your inventory is full or hp is low, it would be a hassle trying to get back to a town.

to bypass these headaches the PC can purchase a camping set and wagon (sold seperately) where the PC can set up a temporary home to sleep and store his loot in bulk from defeating monsters before heading back to town, these obviously be expensive investments and could only be paid for later into the game..

fog of war/ camp site with tent, wagon, and defenses upgrades.
    [​IMG]

Become a merchant!

Sell your goods yourself at the market, it will take all day but you will make more money then just selling and you must show up in the morning or risk loosing your spot! you'll have to reserve a spot and that will cost money (or maybe trade sexual favors?) so its best not to do this until your selling higher level monster items or things you've crafted yourself. Buy warehouse space to store your adventuring items and loot. why do that?

Play the market! Pay someone to find out what items are going to be hot this week or next week for a price so you can plan ahead and go venturing to specific areas to get those items or craft them your self for big bucks! start hording items in your warehouse waiting for them to become hot items so you can flood the market taking the lions share of the profits!.

Go from having a small wooden stand in the market square too owning a full fledged store in the richest part of town.

Housing
    either build your own home or buy one, build stables, kennels, and guest bed rooms for multiple mounts, pets, and followers.

Pets
    Either buy a pet and raise it, or tame a wild one to fight with you in combat, guard you in your sleep so you don't get raped, or train it to fuck you

mounts
    Mounts allow you to move to your destination without encountering monsters as much, you could train your moounts to be fast so you can run away from fights with a higher success rate, or train them in combat and fight the creature from the back of your mount, also be able to pleasure your mount either out in the wilds, at camp or in the stables where it's not being used.

Become a breeder!
    Gain Knowledge from training your pet or mount and use that to train animals for owners for profit. Recieve orders from clients for what kind of pet and what it specializes in, from an attack dog, guard dog, or pet trained for sex. Some one may request an animal that can't be came across through normal means so you will have to capture a male and female to preed and produce the offspring that can be raised and trained. Or maybe someone wants you to train a pet they already have so you would travel to their home and tain the animal there. If you plan to become a breeder, it would be smart to get the kennels and stables upgrades for your home as soon as possible and learn how to capture and breed wild beasts.

I'm super curious as to what you guys think or even what your ideas are!

2. Sarage

Sarage Member Member

reserved for Fetish introduction system

daedaddy likes this.
  3. Sarage

Sarage Member Member

reserved breeder info

RevorDragon and daedaddy like this.
  4. Sarage

Sarage Member Member

reserved for merchant

5. Benji

Benji Director Staff Artist Writer

Some very nice ideas that I like a lot, and I say that because quite a few of them are already planned features. The camp system is a bit more complex than what I'd envisioned (more of a way to recover without having to travel, or get some sleep). The 'recall' system is something I've already discussed and planned with Crimson, letting you save finished scenes in a personal journal. Fog of war may or may not be a thing, it depends on what use or challenge we can get out of it (since it would make sense that you'd just go into a town and buy a map).

All in all some nice ideas indeed. Lovely post, thank you.

6. NizzJipple

NizzJipple Well-Known Member Member

Oh wow, that's a lot like I had planned. My similar idea was that you would obtain a magical blank tome. This specific book would be unique to the fact that it would imprint various things across it's many pages.

For example: it could absorb information from other tomes (see the "Book" thread for more of this idea), as well as recall possibly past memories from the people who interact with it - you know, like a character's backstory and such. This might be considered cheap to have something like this just to fulfill my desire to put community made stories in, buuuuuut it might work out.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    RevorDragon and Sarage like this.
  7. DevilBone

DevilBone Active Member Member

All of these Ideas are really solid, though the fetish introducing system may not work too well as it seems that the game knowing what your fetishes are from the getgo is fairly important. Really like the idea of a recall system for certain scenes. It would be neat if you could use that as a means to get your character in the mood.
    I don't know how having pets assist you in combat would work, I like the idea but I'm pretty sure Benji mentioned somewhere that there won't be a party system, it will just be the player against the baddies.

daedaddy, Sarage and Ritzy like this.
  8. Sarage

Sarage Member Member

thanks benji, the one I'm most proud of is the "fetish introduction system" something I definitely intend to flesh out
    the fog of war was just kinda a "meh" idea and an excuse to play in photoshop

yeah, the camp system got a little complex because it tied into my becoming a merchant idea. the basic principle was you take your wagon out, load it up full of loot, take it to your storage area and unload all your loot and hoard it till prices went up on certain items

still pretty neat to hear that most of these are being worked on! I guess since thats all the features I can come up with, I'll start working on some characters I've had rolling around in my head for awhile.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    RevorDragon likes this.
  9. Sarage

Sarage Member Member

the "FIS" as I am now calling it is meant to be encountered within the first few minutes of gameplay, or maybe I'll start a new thread dedicated to soley that and see how other people would like to see it implemented.

and as for pets or mounts, that would take a LOT of the programmers time and dedication to such a system so I wouldn't hold it against them if it was implemented super late into production, I just really want a way to play and interact with my four legged companions

RevorDragon likes this.
  10. daedaddy

daedaddy Well-Known Member Member

this is sexy

RevorDragon and Sarage like this.
  11. Sarage

Sarage Member Member

glad u like it :3

RevorDragon likes this.
  12. Chaos_Blade

Chaos_Blade New Member Member

Some interesting ideas there, at the very least.

RevorDragon likes this.
  13. Atomicbob

Atomicbob Well-Known Member Member

I'm into the idea of a Codex system, especially your name for it, hehe.
    The more you fight, fuck, or get fucked by said creature, the more information fills out in the codex. There could be different tabs for each creature's entry (see also, DOOM 2016's codex system) that go into greater detail the further along you are into 'researching' the creature in question: start off with simple details, go into tactics for fighting it, a page about how sex works with it, etc. Eventually, the codex could reveal the creatures weaknesses, or even ways to avoid a fight entirely.

ALSO: If centaur-themed TFs are a thing, I think you shouldn't need a mount. In fact, if the player CAN become a centaur, they could have the option to give lifts to civilians and/or followers. Hmm... that gives me an idea! Say you have a knight traveling with a centaur player, and when combat begins, the knight mounts your character and you both can attack at once!

RevorDragon, Godwin, Sarage and 2 others like this.
  14. Godwin

Godwin Active Member Member

So you're telling me I could role play as a dorky fuckin' zoologist? Sign me up. Bestiaries are the shit.

Charles Darwin, eat your heart out.

15. Zypher

Zypher Member Member

I like the idea of a monster/beast codex beastiary! (Love the title!)

Ritzy, Atomicbob and Floppyantennae like this.